Sealife ~ T.J.

"Ok kids, this is the end of our little tour. I hope you enjoyed this and learned some new facts about the animals under the sea!" You clapped your hands together.

You were a worker at the local Sealife and just finished the second tour for kids.

All the kids cheered and ran back to their parents, or whoever brought them here. You smiled to yourself, before blowing a string of hair out of your face and walking to the coffee shop nearby.

On your way you saw quite handsome guy, looking around with a confused face.

Is he lost?

You decided to walk over to him and help him in any way possible. You tapped him on the shoulder and he immediately turned around and flashed you a small smile. "Hey, you kinda seemed lost and I thought maybe I could help you." You smiled awkwardly.

"Oh yea, actually you could." The unknown guy scratched the back of his neck. "My friend told me to meet him at hall A27, but I don't know where that is.."
"A27..." you mumbled to yourself. But then it hit you. "Oh, that's where the jellyfish are! Do you know where that is or should I walk you there?" You asked politely.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to walk me." He said.

"Ok let's go."

The Sealife you worked at, was quite big. So your way was long enough to start a conversation.

"So.." the man cleared his throat, that made made you give him your attention. "How long have you been working here?"

"5 years." You simply answered. "Oh wow." He was taken away.

"What do you do as a living?" You asked. "I'm in a band, I'm the lead singer and play the ukulele and piano."

"No way! You play the uke?" Your eyes widened. He nodded. "You have to teach me sometime. Wait I'm giving you my number so we can stay in touch." You stopped and took out a pencil and a piece of paper. You wrote your number on it and handed it to him.

"Y/n, that's your name. My name's Tyler." He reached out his hand for you to shake, and you gladly did so.

"Oh there's my friend." He pointed to a guy with yellow hair. "Thanks for walking me, Y/n." He waved.