Best Friends ~ D.W.

(A/n: wattpad won't let me add gifs???? - nvm)

You pressed the red 'stop' button in front of you, signaling the bus driver that this was your stop. Slowly you stood up, walking towards the door and waited for it to open.

Walking out of the bus, you turned to your left, knowing the way to your best friend's house by heart.

As you could see his house, you couldn't help but let a little smile wander on your face that looked so cold seconds before.

Ringing the bell, you stepped back a few steps, waiting for Danny to open up the door.

"Y/n?" He asked with his British accent that you knew all too well.

"Hi, Danny." You smiled, sniffing.

Danny looked stunned for a second, not expecting you to come. "C-come inside."

You wiped your shoes on the little carpet in front if his door that said: 'FUCK OFF'.

"So, why are you here? Okay, wait that sounded mean. Is there any reason you're here?" Danny asked, taking a seat and offering you to do the same.

You sat down and tried to tell him that you were scared and that you were thinking about that day that changed your life in a bad way. But as you opened your mouth, nothing but a small whimper came out.

Danny immediately stood up, sitting down next to you and attempted to calm you down. "Shh, I know, I know. Thinking about that day again?"

You just nodded, leaning your head on his shoulder.

He put his left arm around your waist and placed his right hand on your head, pressing it closer to his chest.

"I know how I can cheer you up." He giggled, reaching for the TV remote and turning the TV on. "Haha!" He laughed, pointing at the screen. "I knew your favourite TV show would play at this time." Danny leaned back, pulling you closer.

"Thank you." You mumbled into his chest. "What would I do without you?"

"Crash and burn." Danny simply answered, turning up the volume of the TV.

●°●°●°●°●°mini time skip ●°●°●°●°

Danny looked over to his left, seeing you had fallen asleep. He turned off the TV and placed the remote next to it. After that he walked up the stairs, heading to the bedroom and getting a soft blanket. He skipped them down again and unfolded the blanket, slowly covering your sleeping frame.

After deciding that he should lay back down next to you, he did, covering himself as well with the blanket he brought. He turned his head a little, kissing you on your forehead.

How was he supposed to tell you the feeling he had for you?