Cooking Lessons ~ D.W.

You picked up your phone, which was ringing for about a whole minute. "Hey Dallon" You answered.

"Y/n!" Dallon's voice sounded scared and panicked at the same time.

"Dallon what's wrong?" You asked, getting nervous.

"Y/n, I need your help! Breezy is coming over for a date but I can't cook!" He whined.

You choked on air and widened your eyes. "You can't cook?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yea."

"Ok I'm coming over, take out the ingredients for rice."

*time skip brought you by Jared Dines*

You knocked on Dallon's front door and stepped back a little.

Suddenly, Dallon opened the door and pulled you in. "Please help me." He whispered.

"I'm going to cook the rice for you. But you have to watch so you can do it by yourself one day." You said while walking into his kitchen, him behind you.

Everything was ready for cooking.

"Oh good, you already washed the rice."

"Ok, let's wash our hands real quick."

You and Dallon washed your hands at the kitchen sink, because both of you were too lazy to walk all the way to the bathroom.

"How long 'till she gets here?"

"About an hour."

You hummed in response. You took out 2 glasses from the  top cabinet and placed them near the sink.

"Ok, Dallon-" he quickly looked at you. "-we're only going to do a small portion."

You filled one glas full of the uncooked rice. "One glas." You looked sternly at Dallon, who was watching every move you made.

You poured the rice into the pan. You opened the butter box, while Dallon handed you a spoon. You mumbled a quiet 'thanks' and took it gently from his hand.

"One spoon." You placed it above the pan and shook it lightly so it fell into it. You turned the cooker on.

You took a wooden cooking spoon and gave it Dallon. "Mix." You demanded.

Dallon nodded and started mixing it.

"Am I doing it right?" He asked you as you were filling a glas full of hot water. "Yea, you're good. Now move aside."

You poured the hot water into the pan full of rice and butter.

"One glas. Are we finished? No." You answered your own question. "We still need a half glas because if we only use one, what will happen?" You asked Dallon.

"It sticks together?" Dallons' answer came out more like a question.

"Exactly!" You pointed at him and poured the half full glas of hot water into the pan.

"Should I mix again?" Dallon asked innocently. You hummed in response.

"Where's the lid?" You asked Dallon.

"In the cabinet under the sink." He replied.

You took out the lid and placed it onto the pan. "It should be done in about 20 minutes."

Suddenly, the door bell ringed, which caused you and Dallon to panic.

"Where should I hide?" You whisper yelled at him.

"In the bedroom or something." He whisper yelled back.

"But what if you get in there in a while." You wiggled your eyebrows, smirking.

"Shut up." Dallon playfully punched your shoulder, while hiding his blushing cheeks.