On Tour ~ J.D.

You woke up in the middle of the night in the bunk that you shared with your fiancé Josh. Right now you were on tour with Josh, Tyler and Jenna. You tried to snuggle out of Josh' grip, trying not to wake him up.
Finally you made it and tip-toed to the kitchen of the tour bus. You were bored, but decided to make you a bowl of cereal, even though you were not hungry. You just liked chewing and tasting. (Me af)

You sat down on the couch and just let your useless, yet funny thoughts run over you.

What colour would Josh dye his hair next?
Could it be blue again?
He looked really good with blue hair.
Would he ever dye his hair in all colours of the rainbow?

You chuckled at that last thought. You realized your cereal bowl was empty now so you placed it in the kitchen sink.

Then you got an idea.

You ran over to the bathroom and got some hair colour spray you used for Halloween. You walked back to Josh' bunk and had an evil grin in your face.

Oh this is gonna be fun...

You started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue and finished up with purple.

You threw the hair colours spray bottles in the bin and decided to lay next to Josh, like nothing happened.

You had to cover your mouth with your hand, because Josh just looked hilarious.

*time skip brought you by Tylers underwear*

"Ahhhhh!"

You woke up with a scream, that belonged to Josh. You were scared of first, but then you remembered what you did last night in the dark. And started to giggle slightly.

Before you walked out of the bunk you put on a pokerface and ran to the direction of the bathroom. On your way you saw Tyler and Jenna on the couch, laughing their asses off. You went to the bathroom and saw Josh in the mirror, his fingers running over his hair over and over again, with a scared look on his face. You bursted out in laughter. Josh immediately turned around to look at you, and couldn't help but smile.

"You did it, right?"

You nodded while laying on the floor, holding your stomach, because it hurt so bad from laughing. He chuckled. You stood up and pecked him on his cheek.

"Don't worry, it'll get off if you'll wash it."