Accident ~ P.S.

"Come on, dipcrap do it!" You were yelling at your best friend Patrick. You both were playing the old Wii, that you found in your basement.

"I can't do it!" Patrick yelled back, laughing.

"Try harder!"

You were playing Just Dance and Patrick messed up his solo.

"Pat, we lost!"

Patrick huffed and pressed on repeat. The familiar sound of the song 'Tic Toc' by Ke$ha started for the third time.

'Wake up in the morning...'

You and Patrick put your right hand, with the controller, in the air and swung it around.

Soon the chorus started and you and Patrick finally got into it. "We're good, we are gonna win this time." You said out of breath because you were jumping around. Patrick lost it and the controller flew from his right hand to the TV. The Wii Controller hit the TV and it immediately shut off.

"God dammit Patrick!" You yelled, putting down your controller and walking to the TV to see what damage Patrick caused.

"Sorry." Patrick mumbled. "I'm gonna call Pete" He walked upstairs.

You and the band were roommates, so Patrick just had to walk into Petes room and bring him down.

You kneeled down and took a closer look at the TV. But it was useless, since you didn't knew anything about technology.

A few minutes passed by and Pete came downstairs along with Patrick.

"Alright, what happene- whoa." Petes eyes widened when he saw the TV. "How the fuck did that happen?!" He asked laughing.

"Patrick was too stupid to dance while holding his Wii controller without letting it fly around." You scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

That earned you a eye roll from Patrick and a chuckle from Pete.

After a while of watching Pete trying to turn the TV on and off and messing around with cables, he turned to you.

He sighed and placed his hands on his hips before speaking up. "Yup, definitely broken."

"Great, Patrick." You stood up. "Have fun buying us a new TV."