Comfort ~ G.W.

You were running. The cold air hit your skin and you were cold. But you didn't care about a jacket, you just needed to get to him.

Is he even awake? Or even home? I hope he is.

Before you knew, you were at his front porch. The front porch of your best friend, Gerard. You stopped running and as soon as you catched your breath, you were walking towards his front door. You knocked harshly and often. After 2 minutes, which felt like 20, the front door opened and your e/c eyes met his brown hazel eyes.

"Y/n?...What are you do-"

You cut him off with a hug and cried into his chest. At first he tensed up, but then realized you needed his comfort. So he placed his arms around your back and traced circles with his hands. "What's wrong Y/n?" You sniffed before answering. "Everything..."

You felt his arms tighten around you. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?" You heard Gerard ask. You nodded into his chest. "Ok, come on let's get inside. It's cold out here." He let go of you and placed his left hand on your lower back, guiding you into his living room. You sat on the couch, sniffed a few times, before starting to speak. "You know how I wanted to tell him today,I mean about the pregnancy."

Gerard nodded, meaning he wanted you to continue telling the story.

"I did. And he-" you took a deep breath. "Beat me" your voice cracked, Gerards breath hitched. He sat down next to you, placing his hand on your thigh. "And after that, there was blood on the floor, right where I was standing." You began to cry again, harder than before.

Gerard wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. He started stroking your hair with his hands and whispered: "I'm so sorry, Y/n. So, so sorry." Even he began to cry.

Suddenly, you both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Frank, Gerards boyfriend, came down. "What happened?"

Gerard knew you couldn't tell the story a second time, so he did it for you. But in a shorter version.

"Her boyfriend beat her and she, um, lost the baby" You saw Frank's hand turning into fists and his jaw clenched.

He grabbed the car keys and before he walked out of the house, he said one thing that tensed you up: "I'll be right back. Gotta teach that bastard something"

*time skip brought you by Frerard*

The front door opened. Frank was home. You and Gerard ran over to him, looking at his face for bruises or something bloody. But the only thing that was bloody, was his knuckles. He smiled sleepily.

"I think you have to stay at our place for a while"