Thunderstorms ~ J.B.

(A/n: requested by _true_ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WASN'T FEELING GOOD BUT IT'S OKAY NOW. ENJOY THE IMAGINE.)

You were about to drift into sleep while you boyfriend Jack was spooning you. You shifted yourself a little closer to his sleeping body, smiling to yourself.

Gosh, I'm a lucky bastard.

You thought to yourself.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Except, a thunderstorm.

You heard a very loud thunder, jolting up, breaking yourself free from your boyfriend's grip without waking him up.

"No,no,no,no,no..." You whispered to yourself as you stood up, walking towards your bedroom window. Then you saw it, the lightning and the heavy pouring rain. "Fuck...." You whisper-yelled to yourself, closing the curtains again and letting out a yelp as you heard another thunder.

You looked back at your sleeping boyfriend Jack, who seemed to roam the bed to find your warmth again. After a few seconds of him realizing you weren't there, he stirred awake, opening his eyes.

"Y/n?" He asked. "Why aren't you in bed? Why are you standing there like a creepy ghost?"

You nervously-laughed. "Funny story. I-um..." You tried to find the right words to explain it. "I don't like thunderstorms.." You mumbled.

Jack had a puzzled look in his face, squinting his eyes a little, which you found adorable. "You fall asleep to Motionless In White and Bring Me The Horizon but you're scared of a little bit of thunder?"

"Yea.." You looked down on the floor.

"Oh no, baby. I didn't mean it like that." He threw the covers off himself, and stood up, walking to you. "Everyone is scared of something. And for you it happened to be thunder." Jack wrapped your arms around you, holding you close. "Let's get you back to bed, darling."

He had one hand on your lower back, guiding you back to your bed. You slowly layed down, covering yourself with the thick blanket, Jack doing the same.

You layed your head on his exposed chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Go to sleep, love. I'll be here." Was the last thing you heard before slowly falling asleep.