Santa Fuentes ~ M.F.

Your eyes fluttered open and you took a deep breath while rubbing your eyes. "Good morning, Mik-" You turned around, hoping to see your husband Mike, but he wasn't next to you like he usually was.

It's christmas. Maybe he went out to buy presents for S/n.

You slowly sat up and yawned, as loud as possible. You walked out of the bedroom, scratching your head, and headed to your 1 year old sons' room. As you walked in, you expected S/n to sleep peacefully in his bed. But he wasn't there.

Panic! took over your body, as you rushed down the stairs, hoping to find the either your husband or your son.

You slowed down at the last 3 stairs because you started to hear voices from the living room.

Familiar ones.

"Mike?" You asked, trying to hold back your laughter as you saw your husband Mike dressed up as Santa Claus, dancing around to make S/n laugh.

Mike turned over to you, smiling brightly when he saw your face. "Mike's not here, young, fine lady. But Santa is!" He exclaimed.

"What are you doing?" You asked while giggling before walking over to him and giving him a peck on his lips.

"I'm giving S/n the best Christmas possible." He explained while pointing at your son, who was clapping and smiling.

You chuckled and walked over to S/n, picking him up and placing him on your hip.

"He won't remember this christmas." You wiped a few strays of hair out of S/n face before kissing him softly on his forehead.

"I don't care, y/n. This is important. Christmas is important." Mike chuckled.

(A/n: sorry for this short imagine. I'm in spain right now and I literally have no time for myself here. But I felt like I had to write at least something instead of nothing at all, so... btw wattpad says that this book was last updated on 8th May, even though I updated it on the 15th. Can you tell me if wattpad says the same to you??? Would be v helpful.)