Guitar Store ~ V.F.

"Finally here..." You mumbled as you stepped into the guitar store, holding Vics' hand.

"You better strap yourself on for this journey." Vic pointed towards the straps, that were right next to the entrance and smiled goofily.

You gave him a 'are you serious'
look.

"Let's play a game." You suggested. "The one, who can do more dumb guitar puns, wins." You held your hand out for him to shake.

Vic stopped smiling and looked at you. Eyeing you up and down and hesitating before shaking his hand with yours.

"Ok." He bit his lip.

While walking around the store, eyeing the accoustic guitars, you snapped your fingers, earning attention from your boyfriend.

"You know what the best part about being a guitarrist is?" You asked him, already smiling at your joke.

Vic shook his head slowly, squinting his eyes.

"Knowing your way around the G-string."

Vic snorted and started clapping. "I think I have a better one, though." He smirked.

"Oh, really?" You asked, placing your hands on your hips.

Vic nodded. He started looking around until he saw a guitar pick. He picked it up and held it in front of your nose, slightly stroking it.

"Stop picking your nose." He smirked.

"Not bad." You admitted.

Vic and you started to walk to the isle where the bass guitars are.

"You think we can find something for Jamie?" He asked you. You shrugged and eyed a green-red bass.

You gently picked it up and started to play.

"Do you think they have more of these in the back?" You asked while playing a unknown tune.

"No, I think they keep them in the bassment." Vic slapped his own knee and started laughing. He soon started to stop as he saw your unamused face.

"Come on Y/n. I want to go to the electric guitars!" He whined.

"Hey!" You snapped. "It's not all about uke." You pointed with your index finger to the ukulele isle.

"Good one." He smirked. "But I don't have time for that."

You picked up a metronome behind you and held it in his face, turning it on. "I do." You started giggling.

"You're better at this than I expected." He took the metronome from your hand, turning it off and placing it on the floor.

"I know." You were standing on your toes and pecked him on his cheek. "Now let's go to the electric guitars."

"Why was the guitar teacher arrested?" Vic suddenly asked you.

"Why?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Because he was fingering A Minor." He chuckled. "Get it? Because-"

"I get it. I get it." You held your hands up in defense.

Vic pointed at a lime green-white guitar. "Oh, I want this one!"

It was adorable, because he got so excited like a little kid waking up on christmas.

"Are you sure?" You asked him.

"I amp sure."