Paranoia ~ J.F.

"How did it go?" Jordan asked you as he pulled you into the house and took off your coat for you.

You didn't answer, but headed into the living room, throwing yourself onto the couch in the house you and Jordan shared. You layed down on your back, starring blankly at the white ceiling.

Jordan sighed and walked over to the kitchen cabins. He took out a glass before taking out a cold water bottle from the fridge. He carefully placed the glass on the counter and filled it with a few ice cubes after pouring in water.

Jordan walked back over to where you were and handed you the glass.

You sat up and thanked him really quick before taking the glass and drinking all at once. You probably would get a cough because of that, but you could care less now.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Jordan mumbled.

You ran a hand through your h/l h/c hair an started to rub your eyes. "Horrible." You answered. "It went horrible."

A lump in your throat started to build up and you didn't even bother to hold it back, so you let all the sobs and tears escape.

Jordan moved closer to you and tried to calm you down. "What happened?" His voice got muffled by your hair.

"As I stepped into his hospital room, I didn't expect it to happen this soon. I didn't expect my dad to forget his own daughter. I knew he'd forget, I knew he wouldn't remember and I knew his paranoia was getting worse, but hell- I didn't expect it to be this soon. He already forgot you, his own dog and even my mom. And I don't know why it hits me so hard that he forgot me." You sobbed while explaining.

"It probably hit you so hard because you were his last memory. Just yesterday everything was perfect. It can all change the day after. Nothing's perfect, Y/n. And nothing's going to be perfect. You lost someone in your life. An important person."  Jordan stroked your hair. "- but a new person got added to your life." He explained as he placed his warm, comforting hand on your visible baby bump.