"Studying" ~ J.H.

"Ok, class. Everybody sit down." Your teacher tried to calm the class down. Everybody sat down and the room began to silent.

"You'll have to do a presentation, which is gonna cost you half of your grade, until the next 2 weeks. I'm gonna partner you up-" Everyone groaned at that.

I hope I'm with someone I can stand.

"-Vic and Kellin, Melanie and Ashley, Brendon and Ryan, Tyler and Jenna, Alissa and Oliver, Denis and Josh, Andy and Juliet, Y/n and Justin." (A/n:wish this was my class tbh.)

While everyone cheered with their partners, you and Justin groaned. You both couldn't stand each other. There was no bullying or stuff, you just didn't like him and figured he wouldn't like you either.

Your teacher clapped, which earned the attention from the class. "For the rest of the lesson, I want you to sit down next to your partner and think about the topic you're going to present."

Your eyes travelled to Justins' desk. You thought he'd come over to sit next to you, but after a while of starring at each other, you moved over and sat down where Kellin previously sat.

"I know you don't want this and I don't want this either. But we both don't wanna mess this grade up." You explained.

Justin sighed before rubbing his face with his palms. "Alright. My place then?"

♤-------

"Nice room." You mumbled as you stepped into Justins' room. It had a lot of posters on the walls and the walls were painted a light shade of gray.

You slowly placed your bag on the floor nd sat down next to it after.

"You can sit on my bed." Justin chuckled.

You gave him a sarcastic smile and replied. "We both know where that would lead to, so I'm good here. Thanks for the offer, though."

Justin widened his eyes and shook his head. You didn't even realize that you were starring at him until he snapped his finger a few times right in front of your face. "Earth to Y/n. You still here?" He asked with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Y-yea, sorry." You stuttered and started to unpack your bag.

"Are you bushing?"He lowered his voice.

"N-no."

"Then why are you nervous?" Justin tilted his head.

"I-I'm n-not." You tried to cover your blushing face with your hair.

"Then why are you stuttering?" He slowly sat down next to you, putting a stray of your hair behind your ear.

As your breath started to hitch, you starred at his lips, which he must've caught because the next thing you knew, was that his soft lips pressed against yours.