Oujia ~ P.W.

"Y/n!" Your brother singed your name from the hall. "What?" You singed back and stuffed a hand full of chips in your mouth after.

"Look what I bought!" Pete skipped into the living room and had a goofy smile on his face.

"What did you buy?" You asked him, eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"I bought a..."

You finally looked over at him and your eyes followed his left hand, which was holding a box. It said 'Oujia Board'.

"No you did not." You glared at him.

"Yes I did." He giggled.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, I swear to god, you better throw that shit away before I do!" You yelled.

"Nope I won't. This board was fucking expensive and I didn't buy it to throw it away." He chuckled.

Pete walked over to the diner table and laid the Oujia Board carefully down. "Come here." He said to you.

You rolled your eyes but stood up anyway and sat down on one of the chairs next to your brother.

You watched as Pete slowly unwrapped the whole thing, until it was fully set up.

"We're going to die." You mumbled.

"I don't care." Pete shrugged.

You shifted uncomfortable in your seat and tried to not look at the Oujia Board.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Pete rubbed his hands together. He quickly looked at you to see your unamused face and started talking. "Y/n do you know how much of a little brat you are. Use this opportunity! We could talk to Marilyn Monroe, our dead relatives or even Michael Jackson!"

You huffed before nodding. "Fine you got me by Michael Jackson."

Pete placed his index finger on the 'eye' of the board, while you hesistated.

"Come on, sis." Pete tried to encourage you.

You placed your index finger on it and closed your eyes while talking a deep, shaky breath.

"I have no idea how to start this." Pete whispered to you, which made you chuckle.

"Uhh-" Pete cleared his throat. "Anyone here?"

You looked around the room for some reason, but let your eyes travel back to the board.

The eye slowly moved to 'yes'.

"Holy shit you're doing that." You whisper yelled.

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Who is here?" Pete suddenly asked. The the eye moved from 'K' to 'B'.

"What the fuck I'm not doing this shit anymore." You said and took away your index finger, rubbing it with your other hand.

"Same." Pete said and did the same you did. He stood up, took the Oujia Board and threw it out of the window.

"Hey dude." You mumbled.

"What?" Pete looked at you, hands on his hips.

"Can you walk me to the bathroom?"