four

"Ron open the door!" Ginny slammed at the door, waiting outside with Harry.

"Ron, we're just here to talk!" Harry said. "Honestly Ginny, I know Ron wouldn't do such a thing like that. He's just been in a bit of a love potion again."

"Of course I know that he's my brother. But I still can't believe what I've read and I just want to know if it's true or not!"

After about 2 minutes, Ron finally opens the door, his eyes look tired and groggy from crying, his hair all messed up, and even his clothes looked crumpled.

"Bloody hell I'm dead" he says.

"You don't say. Let us in, we need to talk." Ginny walked in straight away, holding the newspaper in her hand as Harry went in as well.

"What is this?!" Ginny's voice grew louder, pointer at the picture of Ron and Lavender kissing. "That was nothing, okay?! Lavender went up to talk to me, I told her I have Hermione and she yanked me in for a kiss that I wasn't even ready for! We were both even surprised someone took a bloody picture of us.. Turns out it was one of Rita Skeeter's. Annoying bunch of bastards." He said angrily, kicking a chair down and started to break down to cry.

"I don't know what to do. If Hermione finds out she'll kill me."

"We still need to fix these. We only got 2 days left before Hermione comes back"

"Yeah, You and I go to Rita Skeeter and explain everything, and Ginny will go talk to Lavender, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

and what it seemed to be worse that they couldn't possibly have imagine is that Hermione has returned, Her shadow appeared in front of the open door, her eyes looked like she just cried, but kept a stale face.

She did not spoke a word to anyone that was inside their house.

"Hermione..." Ron's heart began to drop, walking towards her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen."

Hermione looked at him with a straight face, smiling at him and said, "It's okay Ron. It's okay."

"You don't need to hide anything from me anymore." She continued, sniffling through her words. "Be happy with Lavender if that's what you want." she dropped her bags, going into the bedroom, and taking her clothes out of the closet.

"Hermione wait.. It's not what it looks like--" Harry tried to calm her down.

"No Harry this is exactly what it looks like" she chuckled, though tears were running down her face as she starts packing her things.

Ron was left standing to where he was, watching Hermione pack up her things and leave. "Hermione please, let us explain!"

"I was gone for a day! One bloody day!" Hermione yelled as she continued to break down. "I wasn't expecting that you'd be back together snogging up with Lavender and I thought that it was over between you two."

"Don't you love me Ron? Did there ever come a time that you have actually said that?"

"I love you Hermione... I really do. Please, just let me explain--"

"I'm not stupid, Ron. But you made me look stupid in front of everyone. You know what? I'm not stopping you anymore. Go ahead. Go ahead and snog Lavender all you want because we're over." Hermione angrily said, picking up her stuff and leaving the house.

Ron kneeled down, crying, Ginny and Harry went to embrace him as he broke down. It was over. A one year relationship ended just because of one kiss.

~

"Pansy, look! Malfoy's back" Blaise said, smiling at the window as he sees Draco walking inside.