thirty one

When she finally reached Paris, she quickly ran towards an empty dark alley to vomit, since apparating from a very far place had made her feel terribly awful. For awhile of realizing that she doesn't exactly know where Draco is, she stopped for a moment and think where she could find him.

She sat down at a nearby bench, instantly regretting her choices. If she were to apparate back to hogwarts, she'd feel even more sick than usual.

Just then when all hopes were gone, a lady had immediately sat down next to her, but Hermione wasn't in the mood to look. "Bonjour, Hermione" said the lady. How did she know my name? She asked herself, as she looked up to see Fleur, with a rather large womb, as she beams back at her.

"F-Fleur! What are you doing here?"

"I vas going to visit my sister, Gabrielle today. I should ask you the same question,"

Hermione sighed and said, "I really honestly don't know why I'm here. It's just that.. I've been through a lot of mess lately and... I just maybe needed a bit of fresh air"

"Fresh air? Here at the city of love? My, Hermione! Have you found someone new?"

"What? N-no-- I mean... I don't know. It's complicated."

"What do you feel Hermione? You can tell me, I am a very good listener" said Fleur with a very thick french accent.

"Let's just say that I'm in love. Wait, was. And it's kind of true that love makes you do the craziest things. And even that, love made me disapparate here. Looking for that certain person just to apologize for everything. And now you know what? It doesn't feel right anymore."

"What doesn't feel right?"

"Being with someone and knowing that everybody else is against you,"

Fleur carrassed Hermione's shoulders as they both looked down. "You know, Hermione, as an expecting mother, I've been thru that as well. Bill and I had ups and downs--"

"Easy for you to say, I've fallen in love with someone I should be avoiding in the first place" she took a heavy sigh, and not long enough, tears started rolling down from her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away.

"I know that you and Ron want to stay friends but you shouldn't avoid him, Hermione."

"What are you talking about? Ron and I are friends. It's hard for me to explain everything can we just talk about it in another time?"

"I can listen, Hermione. You can tell me now"

"Okay, fine" Hermione blinked. "I fell in love with Draco Malfoy, a-and I know it's very wrong, to the point that I had to follow him here and I don't know what is happening to me it's just that.. He's changed, you know? I don't think he deserved me, and now I don't think he'll ever wanna hear my apology."

"Oh Hermione, I'm so sorry to hear that..." Fleur gave her a warm embrace. "You love him dearly, right? Suppose to why you are here. Don't give up just yet, not unless he's done something wrong, okay? Now what do you say?"

"Yeah, I-I'll just go and say sorry. If only I can find him though" Hermione sucked in her breath. And just in, Bill Weasley came, holding a box full of macaroons and coffee.

"Hello, Hermione, what brings you here?" He asked.

"I... I was just visiting. Fleur, I have to go," said Hermione.

"Oh. Funny. For a minute I thought you were with Malfoy" said Bill.

"What? Y-you know where he is?" Hermione's eyes widened.

"Yeah I just saw him entering the music shop right around the corner over there" he says, pointing to his left.

"Oh okay. I have to go-- very urgent"