thirty

It has been two days since the embarrassing incident, the temperature at hogwarts had become colder, Hermione had became more silent, and was not in her nature not to participate in class.

Draco had mysteriously went out of hogwarts that sunday night, everyone had thought that maybe Hermione had driven him to drop out. Hermione thought that was real too. She became depressed, she hadn't visit the hogsmeade, and her trust issues started to build up once more.

It was already monday and now that Draco was not around she had no choice but to roam around the corridors alone, and spend most of her time with Moaning Myrtle when she's having insomnias.

Hermione had gotten pale, dark circles around her eyes, and her usual bushy hair back from her first year at hogwarts was back. Despite of this however, she still manages to perfect all of her quizzes, the only difference it had made is that she doesn't actively raise her hand when she knows the answer.

It was also hard for Hermione to walk down the halls without Ginny whenever she's practicing for quidditch. Whispers and gossips could be heard, but Hermione tried to shake those off as much as possible. She never wrote Harry or Ron a letter addressing to this matter, but Ginny had already known that it was time she gets Ron and Harry into this mess as well. So that very same day after Ginny's quidditch practice, Ginny sent Harry and Ron a letter saying that they should come immediately.

Harry and Ron waited along the courtyard to see Hermione. And luckily when she was heading to the library, she saw the two waiting right outside. "Hermione," Harry called.

She sheepishly smiled, as she walked over to her two bestest friends.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We came for you of course! We're worried about what happened. Ginny told us everything in her letter. Something about you and Malfoy?" Said Ron. But she remained silent.

"Well I guess you three are old news. A new rumour spread around saying that I cheated on Malfoy back by going out with Mclaggen. Can you believe that? You know I haven't been out of hogsmeade yet. Now I've always wanted to be left alone" she sighed, as the three of them sat down under the tree.

"Well what did Mclaggen say?" Harry asked.

"He's an arrogant toe rag of course he supported that rumour" she scoffed.

"Where's Ginny by the way?" Ron looked around. "I don't know--"

And speaking of the devil, Ginny made her way along the open hall near the courtyard, pulling a girl by her ponytail, crying for help but couldn't speak. Everyone gasped.

Harry, Ron and Hermione stood up, seeing Ginny looked furious as she walked up to them. "Hey Ron, hi love"

"Who is that?!" Hermione pointed at the girl who basically dropped on her knees crying silently.

"Oh, this is Olivia. Olivia, meet Hermione. Draco's girlfriend!" She smiled with a hint of threat written on her face.

"Ginny, what the hell, that's a fifth year!" Hermione's eyes widened.

"A fifth year bitch, that's what she is. Okay, Olivia. You tell us right now what you did truthfully or you'll regret this day" Ginny warned, as she took a counterspell of silencio.

Olivia sat down at the grass, crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"Tell them what you did!"

"Ginny, stop it! She's only fifteen!" Said Ron.

"Oh I'm sorry, was there an age restriction for being a gossiping snitch?" Said Ginny sarcastically. "Now tell them what you did!"

"I'm sorry," Olivia repeated. "I.. I-shouldn't have-done-that" she starts sniffling between her words. Hermione kneeled down to her, tidying her hair up and pushing them out of her face.