epilogue

Author's note: I'll be making a qna soon so go ahead and ask me whatever you wanna know and I'll publish it here with your names on it of course. Enjoy this last chapter!

~

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
Over the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bobtail ring'
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight!

The choir was singing, professor Flitwick was conducting the children, as the ceiling slowly glitters snow all over the place right before the food was served.

After dinner, professor Slughorn had invited the slug club members to his annual christmas eve party.

Before the gathering, Hermione was dressed in a very sparkly blue dress, holding a large package of sort, as she looked for Draco around the corridor.

When he finally appeared, she beamed at him and stood up. "Good evening" said Hermione formally.

"Good evening to you too, beautiful" Draco smirked, as he took her hand and kissed it.

"I've got something for you that you eagerly wanted to know ever since" said Draco, as he held out a box of present for her.

"What is it?"

"Open it" he smiled. They both sat back down at the open window, as she unties the ribbons on the present to reveal a fancy french book which read, The Count of Monte Cristo, the one that Hermione hadn't finished reading when they were at the paris library. On the other side of the box were mixtapes.

"Remember I told you that I'll buy you a new one? Turns out you can record yourself and put it on that thing"

Hermione chuckled. "What's in these tapes?"

"Well, the first one I believe are Backstreet Boys and NYSNC" he read aloud. "This one is a very romantic one, whenever you feel like you're missing me" he smirked, and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"This one.. well... I made it" he sheepishly smiled.

"You made a mixtape for me?"

"Yeah well, that saleslady you got jealous of was helping me record a few songs for you. It took me a while before we actually recorded them, that's why it took me long time before I got back here"

"Wow, what songs have you sang?" She asked.

"I can't tell you that yet, you have to listen to it yourself" said Draco.

"Oh, I almost forgot, here's yours" said Hermione, as she took the big package from the ground. "Whoa, this is heavy, what is it?" He chuckled, tearing the wrapping paper apart to reveal a skateboard, though it wasn't the expensive kind, but Draco did appreciate it very much.

He took the skateboard out of the box, dropped it down the floor and tried to stand on it, but then he began to tip a little bit, slowly moving forward; he laughed like a little kid.

And though he thought he quickly got a hang of it, he slipped and fell on the cold hard ground, groaning, as Hermione gasped, letting out a small shriek, and running towards him.

"Oh my god, h-here" said Hermione, putting both her hands at his back to help him sit up. "I'm fine," he chuckled. "You almost died! How can you say you're fine?!" She slapped his arm.

"It didn't hurt that much" he sniggered. "You care too much, Granger" he smirked, pinching her nose. "Oh shut up" she rolled her eyes. "I don't mean to interrupt but the party is starting and you shouldn't start shagging and making out at a public place" said Neville, with Luna wrapped around his arms. "Hi, Hermione, Draco" said Luna.