Chapter 13

* Theo's POV *

I woke up in my bed. I couldn't remember coming to my bed or where my glasses were. I smelt bacon and eggs and sat up. My stomach rumbled and I searched around for my glasses. I found them on the nightstand and I quickly went and brushed my teeth. When I was done, I made my way to the kitchen. I opened the door and the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. I looked in the kitchen and Calum stood there, shirtless.

"Calum!" I yelled and turned back around. I tensed up and tried to get the image out of my head.

"Haha, sorry Theo. I didn't think you'd be up by now." He laughed. How can he laugh?! My cheeks heated up and so did my ears. I heard rustling and I slowly turned around. He had his shirt on this time but it was the same black tank top from before and it didn't cover much. I walked over and looked at the stove. There was bacon in one skillet and sunnyside eggs in the other. "I'm fixing biscuits if you want one." He said.

I licked my lips and nodded. I do want some. A lot, actually. "Yes, please." I said. I sat down at the table and waited. He fixed me a plate with egg and sausage biscuit with bacon on the side. "I've never really fixed my own breakfast. I've just eaten cereal." I said. I took a huge bite and it tasted amazing. I let out a happy sigh and took another bite.

He watched me eat it. "Good?" He asked, smiling. He stood up and walked back in the kitchen.

I nodded my head. "Very." I took a bite of the bacon and it tasted good.

"Yah, you need some meat on those bones. I think I'll fix breakfast from now on." He said. He turned to me and flashed me a smile, as to say that he was kidding.

I showed him my middle finger. "Fuck.....you." I said between bites. He laughed and fixed himself a plate. I've never had food this good. I meant, aunt Claire used to fix breakfast but it was most likely always burnt. I finished it up and put the plate in the sink.

He sat down and ate his own food. I sat down across from him and he looked up. "It is good. I'm proud of myself."

I looked down and smiled. I looked back up and noticed him watching me but I didn't say anything. "Hey, I have a question."

"Shoot." He said, finishing up his food.

"Are you going to the party?" I asked. I didn't want it to seem as if I was needy but I did want him here.

"I don't know, are you?" He asked, seriously.

I let out a loud laugh. "No. Those people are crazy. I'd probably get drugged."

He smiled. He stood up and went and put his dish in the sink. He started to wash them but I told him to leave then there. "I can't. I like everything nice and neat." He said.

"Then you wouldn't like me so much." I said, smiling.

I meant it as a joke but he didn't. "Too late." He said. I blushed and looked down. He finished up the dishes and went and sat down on the couch. I followed him, sitting straight little farther away to give him space. "You said you allow dogs in here, right?"

"Yeah. When are you bringing one?" I asked, getting a little excited. I've always wanted a dog but Claire was allergic so she had cats instead. I like cats too but dogs are my favorite.

"I don't know. I was thinking of going to the animal shelter today. Just to see." He shrugged and looked over at me.

"Can I go?" I pleaded.

He gave me a small smile. "Yeah, you can come." He said.

We sat there for awhile, not really doing anything but watching tv. A ringing sound filled the apartment and we looked around, trying to find where it was coming from. Calum went and said he heard it in my room. I opened my door and looked and it was my phone. I looked at eh O was calling and it was Mia.