Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Nightcore- Earned it (deeper version)

THIS IS TO MAKE UP FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT AND I'VE GOTTEN MANY REQUESTS FOR A SMUT SCENE SO HERE YOU GO MY LOVELY HORNY READERS ;)

REMEMBER THIS IS GOING TO HAVE MANY SEXUAL SCENES FOR MATURE READERS.

Enjoy!

*******

"So what did you get me for my birthday, Calum?" I giggle, leaning forward and kissing his jaw softly. I'm sitting on our bed, hands in my lap.

He smiles, running his fingers through my hair. "You'll find out soon enough, baby. But right now, let's just sit here." He says, kissing me softly on my lips.

I put my hand on his, and leaned forward till my chest was pressed up against his and I was practically on his lap.

Our kiss gets heated and he pushes me back on the bed, holding my legs together with his knees and his hands on either side of my head. I let out a small whimper, grabbing at his sides.

"Is this my birthday present?" I smile, tugging his shirt up some. He chuckles.

"No baby but it's pretty damn close. And by the way you're turning me on, it might come a little closer." He smirks, kissing my neck. He sucks on the spot that really makes my toes curl and I moan out softly.

He pushed my legs apart and he gets between them. He tugs my shirt off and he tosses it to the side along with his. I run my hands down his chest, squeezing my eyes shut.

We have gotten to the point where both of our shirts are off and it's a pretty heated kiss with lots of rubbing and touching. And finally, he takes off our bottoms, tossing them next to our shirts.

"So this is my present? Birthday sex?" I smirk, pulling my lips off of his. He smiles at me, blushing a little.

"No baby but it is part of the present. I'm giving you something afterwards but I wanna make you feel good too." He chuckles darkly, nibbling at my jaw. He licks over the hickeys, making me moan softly.

"Yeah and you know you're the only one that can do that." I giggle, bitting my lip.

"Damn straight." He lets out a breathy laugh and he lifts my ass up, slipping my boxers off.

He takes his off and he reaches over and pulls out lube. "Condom?" I ask hesitantly.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" He questions, frowning a little. I smile and shake my head. "Oh good. I didn't bring one." He laughs, "Good thing with guys, we don't get pregnant."

I laugh and he slicks himself up, leaning down and kissing me softly as he puts the lube away. I moan as he thrusts a finger in me, not waiting for me to get prepared.

"What time is your sister bringing the kids back?" He asks, kissing my jawline to my collarbone. He starts working me open by shoving another finger in me and doing a scissor motion with them. I moan loudly, squeezing my eyes shut and my legs shaking.

"She's taking them to the movies and then taking them out to eat and to a playground so we have hours, babe." I breathe out, my back arching up from the bed from the pleasure.

"Good. I have a lot of time to pleasure you." He thrusts his fingers in me harder and I cry out, leaning my head back and gripping the sheets. "I think you're pretty opened up. Are you ready?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. I nod my head, bitting my lip.

He smirks and he leans down and takes my bottom lip between his teeth, bitting down and making me whimper. He licks at the blood, kissing me roughly and then pushing his tip against my hole.

"Calum!" I cry out, feeling his throbbing length push all the way inside of me. He worked me open and even used lube but it still hurts like hell. He starts slow, rocking his hips back and forth to let me adjust. When I give him the thumbs up, he starts pounding into me, gripping my hips.

I can moan as loud as I can since its just us so I don't hesitate to let him know how fucking good it is. He puts his hand up on the headboard to steady himself and he lets loose, going balls deep inside of me and rutting deep and hard.

The bed sounded as if it'd give out at any moment and I heard the bed hitting the wall hard enough to at least cause marks.

And me? I completely lost it. I was a screaming mess. I was leaving nail marks all down Calum's back as I screamed out loud enough that even the neighbors would know his name.

I start tugging at my member, lifting my ass up to make him hit that certain spot. He didn't stop or slow one bit as he rammed and pounded into me. My body was overflowing with pleasure and pure ecstasy and tears welled at the corners of my eyes as sweat rolled down the side of my forehead.

Calum leans down and he licks up a trail of sweat on my neck up to my jawline. I tried going at his pace but I couldn't get it just right. He leans down to my shoulder and he bites down on my shoulder muscle, marking me  making me cry out even louder. But instead of it being really painful, it made me even closer to the edge.

And finally, he lifts my hips up and he hits my bundle of nerves, repeatedly pumping himself against that certain spot that he knows so well.

And then I cum with a loud scream, throwing my head back, digging my nails into his back, eyes squeezed shut. I came so hard that I ended up seeing stars from all the pleasure and I was breathless.

He went on for a few more minutes, till his hips kept pumping as he came hot and deep into me. It was the first time he's ever came in me and it felt different but in a good way, as I was filled up even more.

He drew out of me with a pop, panting and sweating, and he rolls onto his back in an exhausted heap. My legs are numb and I'm panting, sweat running down the side of my face.

We both lay there and all you can hear is our exhausted breathing. He grabs my chin and he turns my head towards his. "I love you, Theo." He kisses me gently, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"I love you too, Calum. Thank you so much for....everything." I giggle and he smirks.

"Anytime baby." I snuggle up to him and throw a cover over us. "Happy birthday." I smile and he wraps his arms around me and he cuddles me closer to him. The last thing I hear before I pass out is the thumping of his beating heart.

*****

You're welcome.