Chapter 53

* Calum's POV *

"Hungry?" I ask, setting down the plate of waffles that I fixed on the table. He shakes his head and he walks over and sits across from me, crossing his arms over his chest.

He took off the hoodie to reveal that he put on one of my shirts and it's too big for him. The neck hole was a little stretched out and revealed all the love bites I gave him yesterday and earlier this morning.

Mia was still in her room, either getting ready or waiting till it's time to leave. She took Louie with her in her room so it's just me and Theo out here.

"Are you sure? I fixed all this food and you're not gonna eat it? You said earlier that you were hungry." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. I put my hands on my hips and he simply shrugs.

"Not anymore. Just sleepy again." He says, yawning.

"Bullshit. You need to eat." Like hell he's not hungry. He's gonna eat. He's gotta get some meat on those bones.

He groans and rolls his eyes. He pushes his glasses up with the back of his hand and he shrugs. "Whatever. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Nononono. Sit back down." I say, grabbing his arm. He looks up at me momentarily but he sighs and sits down. "You're gonna eat. I fixed this breakfast and you're gonna eat it." I turn around and grab some syrup and butter from the counter, getting another plate from the cabinet.

"Babbyyy. What are you doing?" He whines, putting his elbows on the table and leaning his chin on his hands.

"Fixing you food. I'm not hungry, my ass. You're gonna eat whether you want to or not." I put two waffles on his plate and I set it down in front of him. I cross my arms over my chest and I wait for him to make a move.

He looks at the plate and then back at me. "Calum are you serious? I really-"

"For me, baby. Just eat a little." I lean down and grab his hand, placing his hand on my ass. He gasp, tensing in his chair. I bend myself at the waist and I brush my lips against his ear, blowing softly. His breathing is raggedy and his other hand goes up to my ass, pulling me closer to him. "If you eat, we'll continue this later." I whisper, kissing his neck before I lean back up, taking his hands off of me.

"Calum don't you dare! That's not fair!" He groans, reaching out for me again. I smile and walk over to my seat, sitting down and taking a bite of my waffle.

Mia walks out, walking over to us and taking a piece of Theo's waffle. "I thought you left?" He asks, scowling at her when she takes some of his food.

"Nah. But I just came in here to tell y'all I'm leaving. And so Lou can say bye before I dognap him." She smiles, walking to the kitchen. On cue, he comes running out of Mia's room. He runs up to Mia but then he smells the food and he runs over to us.

I laugh and lean down and kiss his head. He tries to lick my face but I pull away. "Louie! Come here, baby boy." Theo calls, waving a small piece of his waffle under the table. He runs over to Theo and eats it.

"He really loves y'all. You're lucky, Theo. Great boyfriend and best friend." She winks at me and I smile. "Well, I'm already late so I'm gonna go ahead and head on out. Come on, Louie." Her voice goes even more high pitched as she calls for Lou. "Oh and by the way, I'm gonna borrow your car." She winks at Theo and then grabs Louie's leash. Theo says bye to him and he runs over to Mia. He's really gotten bigger. Well, taller and fatter.

"Bye Mia. Be careful and tell the girls I said hey." Theo says, taking a bite of his food and waving bye to Mia with his other hand.

"Bye bro! Bye Calum." I wave and she's out the door, Louie wagging his tail happily beside her. She closes the door softly and then it's just me and Theo left.