Chapter 52

* Theo's POV *

It hurts so much to even move. I'm so sore. If it hurts this much only from the fingering, I'm kinda glad I didn't ask for all of him. I could barely get out of the bed this morning. If I told him it hurt as much as it did, he would feel bad and guilty.

He got up first to brush his teeth and I laid in the bed for a minute, trying to move. I know I've said before that I'm not innocent when it comes to sexual contact but I only meant bj's and hot make out sessions. I've never been touched like that before or that pleasured. I mean believe me, I loved every minute of it. But as soon as I woke up, I knew today would be hell.

"What are you still doing in bed, baby?" Calum asks, coming out of the bathroom, only boxers on. He had that big goofy grin on his face that he always gets when we play around.

"Sleepy." I mumble, lying to him.

He gets on top of me, putting his hands on either side of my face and putting his knees on each side of my legs. "Did I tire you out?" He smirks, leaning down and kissing my jaw.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired. Might just stay in bed all day long." I smile, my fingers tangling in his hair. I tilt my head back and close my eyes as his lips travel farther down.

He kisses my collarbone gently, glancing up at me before he starts giving me hickeys. I bite my lip hard and my back arches up slightly. He holds me down by my hips, pressing me into the bed. He goes up some, on my neck, and he repeats the same thing. I let out a soft moan and I clench his hair harder, earning a hiss from him.

"Why don't I fix you something to eat baby? What would you like? Or would you rather me take you out to eat?" He mumbles between kisses on my neck.

"Doesn't matter. Not hungry." I breath out, opening my eyes briefly to catch him watching me. I blush and he smirks.

"Are you alright? Was last night too much?" He asks carefully, his lips moving up to the corner of my mouth.

"I'm fine, love. Just a little....sore is all." I shrug, kissing him gently before he says something.

"You're sore? I'm sorry baby. If I-"

"Shut up, I loved it. Every damn minute of it." I pull his face back down to mine. He tries resisting but he gives in a minute later, kissing me deeply.

"Want me to carry you around?" He smiles as I hit his chest.

"I'm fine. Just hurts a little but I can handle." I shrug again, smiling.

"Alright, well, get dressed. I'm gonna put some clothes on and go fix something to eat. Pancakes or waffles?" He asks, getting off of me. I honestly didn't want him to leave because his body heat was so much better than plain blankets. But then again, I had to prove to him that I was fine.

"Waffles!" I smile, throwing my hands in the air. He laughs, pulling on some pants. He gets a shirt from the closet and slips it on.

I sit up, gasping softly at the feeling. He hears and he turns around momentarily. I wave him off and he rolls his eyes. He puts on some socks to warm his feet up and then he's all done. "Want me to wait for you?" He asks, glancing over at me.

"Nah go ahead. Turns out I am pretty hungry." He chuckles and he makes his way to the door. As soon as he shuts the door, I try and get off of the bed. I pull on some warm sweatpants and I get one of his shirts. I do the same as him and put some socks on, noticing only now how cold the floor was.

I make my way to the door, biting down hard on my lip and moving slowly. I open the door and walk out, seeing that Mia wasn't out of her room yet. I shut the door and meet Calum in the kitchen.