Chapter 23

* Theo's POV *

Adrian leaves around seven and so does Nick. I was a little mad that he didn't tell me that Nick was coming over but then again, I didn't tell him that Adrian was coming over either.

I'm in the kitchen, fixing dinner, and Calum is sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"So when do you think we'll be able to go and get him?" Calum asks. We're talking about the german shepherd that Calum wants to get. I'm all for it, it's just that he doesn't even have a dog bed for him. He sets his phone down on the coffee table and he turns to me.

"Well, maybe next weekend? I mean, we don't even have a dog bed." I say, trying to wash the dishes. It would help a lot if he'd get his big butt up but I didn't want to ask him.

"That can change. I just want to get him out of there by Thursday." He says staring at me.

"I'm fine with that. I'm just saying, we don't have anything planned out." I reply, washing the rest of the dishes. I finished up and dry off my hands with the towel.

"So you don't care when he gets here?" He asks. I go back over to the stove and stir the mac n cheese. I didn't know what to make so I just threw some things together.

"What's his name gonna be?" He told me before but I forgot.

"I was thinking Louie." He says, still watching me. I push up my glasses and keep stirring.

"It's nice. Why Louie?" Old boyfriends name perhaps?

"I don't know. I just like the name Louie." He says. He yawns loudly and I smile.

"I like it. And he's a German shepherd?" Honestly, I love all dogs. But I have a weakness for big dogs. I don't know why, I just love them.

"Yeah." He says, standing up from the couch. I start making the mash potatoes and he comes up behind me and he glance over my shoulder. I tense up and look up at him.

"Hi." I say. He laughs and he takes a step back. "I think it'd be good to have a dog around here. I love dogs." I say, smiling and trying to finish up.

"Yeah. I just wish we could bring him here now." He sighs.

"I do too. But we need to plan ahead first." I put down the wooden spoon I had and I turn to him. He's leaning back against the counter. He stares into my eyes, small smile on his face.

He takes a step forward and I look up at him. What's he doing?

He puts his fingers under my chin and he tilts my head up and he lean down and kiss me. I grab his wrist and try pushing him away but he doesn't budge.

No. This is wrong. Don't fall into it. But I do. I give up and I kiss him back. I step up on my tip toes to try and kiss him better. It felt so relaxing to give in and kiss him but I knew it was wrong. A warm feeling blossoms in me and I tighten my grip slightly.

He wraps his arms around me and he pulls me closer to him. I move my lips away from his but I don't pull back. "Calum, I can't. I'm dating someone." I whisper.

He looks down at me and he smiles. "It's not wrong if he doesn't know."

I blush and try to pull away. "It's wrong either way." He doesn't let go of me and I give him a dirty look. It's true.

"Then break up with him." He pulls me back to him and he kisses me again.

"Mmm but Calum," I say against his lips. I pull back a little and look up at him again. "You know I can't." I say softly. This is cheating.