Chapter 20

««One of my favorite songs from the legend, Elvis Presley, that I thought would fit with Calum always thinking of Theo. »»   :)

* Calum's POV *

His hands wrapped around my neck and my hands pressed his chest against mine by his waist. I've wanted to do this the first time I saw him. Now that I did, I'm not going to let go.

I held his body up against the wall and gripped his waist. I pulled away only so we could breath and then pressed my lips back to his before he could say anything. His fingers tangled in my hair and his lips parted slightly. He gripped my hair, which turned me on.

I slid my tongue into his mouth and I heard him gasp softly. I wanted to go further. Prove to him that I was better than that dork.

His hands disappeared from my hair. His palms flattened against my chest and he pushed me off of him. I took a step back. We were both panting and he looked up at me past his black rimmed glasses. "What was that?" He asked, touching his lips.

I smirked. "Did ya like it?"

"This is wrong. So wrong." He mumbled to himself, looking down.

I tilted his head up by his chin. "No. I don't think so. Personally, I like it." I grinned. I leaned forward to kiss him again but he pushed be away.

"No, Calum! I have a boyfriend." He said. He turned and went to his room, slamming the door behind him. I stood there, staring at the door.

Well....look what you did. Great fucking job Calum.

I didn't know what to do then so I just turned and went back to my room. I shut the door and laid down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. My fingers traced my lips. They still tingled from the kiss. I didn't know what came over me. I wish it didn't happen like that. I imagined our first kiss as a soft and passionate kiss.

Yes I thought about kissing him. And yes, I did imagine it as a 'soft and passionate' kiss.

The first time that's ever happened. I closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh. It's only Friday and it's about nine o'clock, to early to go to bed. One more week till September. I decided to go ahead and go to bed so I turned off the lamp and kicked off my shoes and climbed into the covers.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke up around eight the next morning. I had nothing important planned for today and it'd probably be embarrassing to hang around Theo all day so on decided to go into work.

I took a quick shower and dressed into my work clothes. I left my room again and went to the kitchen. I rummaged through the fridge, trying to find something to eat. I fixed me a quick grilled cheese sandwich to go. I was almost done fixing it when Theo came out of his room, hair messy and eyes watery. He looked up at me and his cheeks flushed slightly.

I gave him a small smile and he walked past me, nervously scratching his elbow. "Where are you going?" He asked, voice small.

"Work. Just fixing me something to eat." I said, wrapping up the sandwich.

"Um, well, what time do you go in?" He asked. I turned and looked at him and he was leaning against the counter, staring down at the ground.

"Eleven."

He looked up at me. "I can, um, fix you something if you'd like to wait a little longer. I'm pretty hungry too." He said.

I turned back around and smiled. "Nah, I'm good with this. Thanks, though." I grabbed my keys and my phone. "Call me if you need anything. I'll find out later if I'm working a double." I slid the phone in my pocket and made my way to the door. "Oh, and don't make it weird, Theo. I was a little tipsy and had no clue what I was doing. Let's just be friends." I said. I smiled and shut the door. When the door closed, my smile fell.