Chapter 35

* Theo's POV *

"Are you hungry at all?" I asked, digging through the fridge. It was almost eight o'clock. Genevieve and Samantha left about two hours ago and now it was just me, Calum, and Louie. He ran around, still sniffing everything.

"Nah, I'm fine. Are you hungry?" He asked from his room. He left the door wide open but I couldn't see in.

"No." I said, closing the fridge. I want to fix dinner but he said he wasn't hungry. I'm a little hungry but not that much.

I walk around the counter and lean on it. I hear shuffling come from his room. I look down at Louie laying down on the couch, chewing on his toy.

I'm so happy we got a dog. I feel as if this is a major step in our relationship. Nah, just kidding.

He walks out, looking around the apartment. I watch him, smiling. He looks up at me. "What?" He asks, going back to looking around the living room.

"What are you looking for?" I ask, watching as he moves things around to try and find what he's looking for.

"Where is my phone?" He asks, not really paying attention to me.

I look around. It is on the counter, behind me. I grab it and I wave it in the air. "Here."

He turns around and he smiles. "My savior. I'm forever in your debt."

He walks over and reaches for it but I pull it back. His right eyebrow raises and he looks down at me. I smile up at him. He reaches for it again but I move it again. I switch hands and he scowls at me.

"Theo, give it." He says in a deep voice.

"Get it." I smirk. He gives me a dark smile and he turns his body towards me.

He grabs my waist and he lifts me up effortlessly and he sets me down on the counter. I let out a yelp and I cling to him so I won't fall. "Give it."

"Calum put me down right now!" I say, still keeping the phone away from him. My legs wrap around his waist. He smiles as I do so and he leans down and kisses me forgetting about the phone. I kiss him back softly and he grabs my wrist. I grip the phone but he still gets it.

He pulls away and he smiles. "Thanks."

"Really?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Well, now you got your phone so move." I said, trying to push him away.

"Make me." He said leaning in close.

I flattened my palms on his chest and I shoved but he didn't even budge. "This isn't fair." I whine.

He laughs. "Should have given me my phone back when I asked the first time."

"Cal-" he cuts me off my pressing his lips against mine. I give up and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts the phone down and he grabs my waist and he presses me up against him. I smile on his lips.

Annoying squeaking comes from behind us. We both look and Louie is playing with the squeaking squirrel, running around.

We laugh and he parts from me. I hop down off of the counter. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" I ask, leaning back up against the counter.

"I'm sure." He yawns and he stretched his bulky arms over his head. His shirt rose up, revealing his tan and built stomach. I sighed, wanting to run my hands all over him. But I held back.

"Are you tired? I'm tired." I said, yawning after him. He nodded his head. "Go fix the bed. I'll be right there." I said, walking up to him and pushing him playfully. He smiled and he went to the room.