Bonus Chapter! Part2!

The doorbell rings and I stand up off of my knees and stretch. "You look so handsome." I smile and put some finishing touches on Thomas's hair before leaving the room to get the door. He groans but a small smile forms on his face.

"They're here!" I hear Addie shout and Louie starts barking.

I go over to the door and open it, first seeing  Mia with her black hair pulled up in a nice ponytail. Then I look over and see Aunt Claire with her hair pulled up in a tight bun. They both smile a big grin and hug me.

"Hello, hello." I say, smiling and hugging them back. Aunt Claire let's go of me and makes a weird sound between a squeal and giggle when she sees Addie.

"Oh my gosh! Aren't you just the prettiest girl EVER!" She pick Addie up and cuddles her in her arms. Addie laughs and hugs Claire.

"Gramma!" She giggles.

"Aw come on now. Don't hog her, Claire!" Mia pouts. I laugh and pull all of them inside and I close the door. I hear Thomas come from around the corner and he runs up to Mia.

Mia and Thomas are pretty close, even though I know she loves them all equally. I know Thomas is always close to Mia and always wants to sit beside her or on her lap. And knowing how Mia loves children, of course she'd spoil him.

Mia got a boyfriend a year or two ago and they've been really tight ever since also. She's so in love with him and I can tell he loves her too. His name is Mark and he's nice. I've hung out with him and gotten to know him and if he asks for Mia's hand, I'll say yes.

Calum comes out of the room and he comes up behind me, putting his hand on my waist as he greets Mia and Claire. I look up at him, unable to keep my eyes off of him. When he cleans up nice, he looks mighty fine. And even when he's lazy, he still looks good. He can pull of anything.

He feels my gazing and he looks down at me and smiles. I smile back, snuggling into his side. "We brought some food, Theo. I'll go get it." Mia says, opening the door.

"No it's fine. I got it." Calum beats Mia out of the door and she smiles.

"Why don't we all go sit down?" I say, leading the way into the living room. I cleaned up a bit while Tommy was getting ready and it looks decent. They all sit down on different couches, Mia and Tommy on my right and Claire and Addie to my left.

"I just love this place, Theo. You did good." Aunt Claire says, looking around while Addie positions herself on Claire's lap. Louie jumps up onto my couch and lays his head on my lap. I smile down at him and scratch behind his ear softly.

"We're looking for other ones. I love this house too but I want something better. I want a big backyard with a pool and a shed and stairs and a long hallway." I smile down at Louie, seeing him close his eyes and sigh softly.

Calum comes back in, setting the food down on the kitchen counter. "Pie!" He grins, holding it up in the air. I laugh and Mia nods her head.

"Its mostly desserts." She looks over at me and smiles.

Calum comes over and sits down by me, waking Louie up. "So, Aunt Claire, how are you?" I ask, looking over at her.

"It's going good. The weather is pretty nice and I was-"

"No, Claire. I meant how are YOU?" I smile and she blinks and says 'oh'. I chuckle.

"Well I've been eating a lot better and I've given up coffee. I excersise a lot more and I'm taking therapy. They say it's not as bad as it was before and it may take awhile and it may not even fully go away." She frowns but shrugs. Addie plays with her bun, staring at her and touching her face.