Chapter 39

Melody- Jeremy Zucker

(Video not mine)

* Theo's POV *

"Are those....love bites?" Sammy asks, leaning over and touching my neck as we walk to P.E. I blush and glance over at Calum, who's smirking.

She pulls her hand back and she laughs. I clamp my hand over my neck and Gen chuckles. "Oh yeah, those are mine." Calum says proudly, taking my hand away from my neck.

I shove him away playfully. "Is it really noticeable?" I ask, pulling my shirt up to try and cover them up. I kinda liked the attention they were getting. They are my claim marks. It makes me feel owned and I liked it.

"Sorta." Sammy says, rolling her eyes at Calum who's now grinning widely.

"I couldn't help myself. And anyways, people need to know who owns him." He whispered the last part in my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side.

I smile and snuggle into his grip. "Yeah." I mumbled, not really knowing what to say.

"Right? I know you're mine either way but I want to be sure that you know too." He whispered in my ear so Gen and Sammy wouldn't hear. They were talking about something else, laughing and smiling.

"I know." I said, looking up at him. He pauses and he kissed me softly. I lean into it and kiss him back.

"Good. Now other people can know that this," he grabs my ass, "is mine. And only mine." I let out a little yelp and try to slap his hand away. I can't believe he's doing this at school AND in front of Genevieve and Sammy. But they're too caught up in their own conversation.

"Calum, not in school." I mumbled as he tried to kiss me again.

"I don't give a fuck." He smiles, kissing my jaw. His grip on my waist tightens and I smile back.

He lets me pull back but he keeps his arm around my waist. People glance over and mumble and I lower my head, shy from the attention. He just pulls me closer to him and we keep walking. Not many people were actually here. But the ones that were here were giving us looks.

We part from Gen and Sammy and me and Calum walk downstairs into the boys locker room. "Where is Nick?" I ask, realizing now that I haven't seen him all day.

"He's sick. He took his siblings out to trick or treat in some shorts and a thin shirt and ended up getting sick, that dumbass." He shook his head. I laugh.

Calum stops us in the hallway in the basement that leads to the boys locker room. He looked around, seeing nobody in the hallway. I look up at him and open my mouth to ask him why we stopped but he just pressed me against the wall and kissed me.

I flatten my palms against his chest and try and push him back, afraid another student will see, or even worse, a coach.

"Calum don't." I mumbled onto his lips. He pulls away an inch and his lips travel on my jawline.

"Do you like them?" He asked, his lips slowly drifting down to my neck. I inhaled sharply as his lips rub softly against my neck.

"Who?" I asked, wondering who he's talking about. Them as in Gen or Sammy or someone else?

"Not who. These." He said, his finger lightly tapping one of the hickeys.

I tilt my head to the side, giving him more room. "Calum, we need to hurry." I said, trying to change the subject. I don't really know the answer to that. I know I don't have a hickey kink or anything like that....I hope.