Chapter 40

* Calum's POV *

He's so flirty tonight. Maybe he wants a little....No, I know what he wants. He revealed his new kink to me and now I wasn't going to drop it. Honestly, I'd give him hickeys everywhere even if it was his kink or not.

I climbed out of the cold shower that cooled me down after my hard workout. I spent at least an hour or two in the gym and I felt so energized and amazing. I dried myself off and I dried my hair and then wrapped the towel around my waist. I think I started purposely leaving my clothes in my room so I could walk past him and tease him with my body.

I opened the bathroom door and I walked out. He was playing with Louie, throwing the toy and teaching him to fetch. Louie barked happily at me and Theo looked up from his spot on the couch.

"Sorry, forgot my clothes." I smiled innocently and walked past the couch, making my way to the room. I purposely swayed my ass as I walked and I heard him inhale sharply. I closed the door and I removed the towel, and threw it on the bed. I pulled out some gym shorts and a random t-shirt.

I fixed my hair quickly and put on some deodorant and then I walked back out. "I'm hungry, Calum." Theo says, leaning back against the couch.

I walk up behind him and put my head on his shoulder. I smile. "I know something that can fill you up." I whisper.

"What?" He asks, not getting the joke. I look at him and raise my eyebrow. "Oh, Calum!" He laughs. I laugh with him and I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"What do you want baby? Just tell me and I'll get if for you." I say, snuggling into his neck.

He sighs as I do so and shrugs. "I don't know. I'm just hungry."

"Do you want me to go pick you up something?" I ask, wrapping my arms around him.

"No, I want you to stay here with me." He mumbles as his hands go up into my hair. So much for fixing my hair.

I smile and I try getting up. He pulls me back down. "I'm trying to go look for something for you to eat." I say, trying to get out of his grip.

"Just a little longer. I can wait." He says, kissing me softly. I melt into the kiss and I wrap my hands back around him. My lips move to the corner of his lips and eventually I'm trailing kisses along his jaw.

"I can get you whatever you want." I mumble onto his jaw. He nods his head and closes his eyes. I move my lips farther down and I kiss his neck. My eyes open to look at him but instead I see the hickeys on his neck. I smile to myself and I lean forward and give him a fresh new one.

He moans and his back arches up from the couch. He grips my hair, turning me on. "Ohhhh Calum." He moans my name and doesn't help me trying to control myself.

I move to the other side and give him another fresh one, sucking hard. He tilts his head to the side and he moans a little louder. He clenches my hair harder and I moan also.

"Calum?" He asked softly, his body shifting as he tries to control himself.

"Yes baby?" I reply, licking softly over the fresh love bite.

"Do you have a kink for hair pulling?" I can hear teasing in his voice. I stop for a minutes. Do I?

"I don't know. Let's find out." I say, sucking his neck again. He mason softly and his hands clench my hair again. He sends shocks through my body and I feel dizzy as blood rushes down to my bulge that's growing bigger by the second. "Yes. Again." I tell him, kissing him on his lips.

You'd think it'd hurt but it drives me mad. He pulls roughly, making me moan into his mouth. He takes that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance. I win and I suck on his tongue.