Chapter 46

*Calum's POV *

I was so tired the next morning. But honestly, it was waaay worth it. He was also tired so we snuggled in the bed for a couple of minutes, just listening to each others heartbeats.

"We should get up. It's almost seven and we still haven't taken showers yet." He says, pressing his forehead against mine.

I smile and rub his cheek with my thumb. He lays beside me, head resting on my chest, legs tangled with mine. "No."

He scowls and I laugh. "I'd love to lay here all day with you but we've got to get going." He says, lifting himself up off of me. I groan and wrap my arms around him. He falls back onto my chest, glaring at me.

"If you'd love to stay here with me all day, then why don't you?" I smirk. I lean down and I leave kisses down his jawline to his shoulder. He throws his leg over mine and he presses his chest up against mine. I sit up and I hold him on me by his hips. Even after last night, I still couldn't get enough of him.

"Cause we can't skip days just cause we want to." He smiles, pulling back. I rake my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly. I tug his hair, turning his head to the side and I examine his neck. I made sure not to put any hickeys, besides one or two, on his neck but he didn't say anything about his shoulders and chest.

He notices what I'm doing and he bites his lip. He leans back, replacing my hand on his shoulder with his. "Are there a lot?" He asks. He doesn't seem mad about it. If anything, he seems pleased.

I nod my head, loving the sight of him. My hands holding him by his hips and him sitting only in boxers on my lap, chest and shoulders covered with my marks. Unable to control myself, I grab him and I bring him back to me, putting my lips on his neck. He moans softly and he grips my shoulders. I tease him by rubbing my lips softly on a trail from his ear to his shoulder.

"Calum." He moans, his nails digging into my shoulder blades.

"Yes baby?" I mumble onto his shoulder.

"Stop. We've got to get ready. We can't-" I bite down gently and he gasps. "We can't do this now. Too early." He removes his nails from my shoulders and he leans back, pulling my hands off of him.

I frown. "Everytime I try to love on you, you pull away." I let out a groan and I gently pull him off of me.

"Because you pick all the wrong times." He smiles, climbing off of me. "And anyways, we had a fun time last night." He winks, innocent smile on his face.

I bite down on my bottom lip, wanting to have him again so badly. I could feel member starting to harden but I tried to hold back. I know he's right. We can't do this again right now so if he sees my boner then that'll be bad. Because he usually helps me get rid of it or he'd just walk away. He usually does the first one.

He flattens his palms on my chest and he leans forward and he kisses me, a hard, hungry kiss. And believe me, it helps none with my now growing boner. Also when I can feel his thigh rubbing softly against my now hard bulge, it takes every willpower in me not to just take him right here.

He pulls back again and I let out a whine. He giggles and climbs off of me. "Come on. You can take your shower first." He smiles and goes to the closet, looking through his clothes. I climb off of the bed and just shake my head. I give him a quick kiss on his cheek and then go ahead and do as he says.

*********

He leaves tomorrow afternoon with Genevieve and coming back with his sister. I was stuck on party duty with Sams but I'd honestly rather go with him.

But having him lay here on my lap, I couldn't get mad at his stubbornness. Nose stuck in a book like always. His head was on my chest and he was curled up on my lap as I was sitting up, watching tv with Lou laid at the far end of the couch, taking a nap. I didn't work tonight and there wasn't much homework to do. Theo finished his research paper earlier than usual so he got a new book and now he wasn't gonna put it down till he was done with it.