Chapter 33

Don't judge but I ship soooo hard!!!!

(Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins)

~~ Mirror- Justin Timberlake

* Theo's POV *

I woke up later on to his soft snoring from behind me. His leg was thrown over my legs and his arm held me to his chest. I felt his heart beating against my back. My glasses were near the edge of the bed, on the verge of falling off.

I decided to get up but I had to figure out how without waking him. I could tell that he was tired and I didn't want to wake him now. I slowly moved his arm off of me and I placed it at his side. I wiggled out from under his leg and I slid a pillow in my place. He let out a soft moan but he didn't wake. I sighed and I climbed off of the bed, putting on my glasses. I felt more relaxed, more awake. What happened earlier this morning drained most of my energy but I was better now that I got a good nap in his arms.

I felt bad because I knew what he said was right. The whole mess about me using him to get over my own feelings.

I went to the bathroom and I used the restroom. I checked the time. 10:17. We only slept for about an hour or two. I left the bathroom and I walked over to Calum's side.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Wake up sleeping beauty."

He groaned and he moved a little but he ended up snoring again a minute later. I shook him a little. "What?" He mumbled, eyes still closed.

"If you get up, I'll give you a blow job." I smirked.

His eyes opened and he lifted himself up. "Good afternoon. How are you?" He asked, looking over at me, his hair sticking up at random places.

"Oh wow Calum. Get your lazy ass up." I laughed, pushing him playfully.

"Really? You can't just do that, Theo!" He whined. He grabbed my arm and he pulled me on top of him.

I smiled and I paused a minute to throw my leg over his. He held me on him by my hips and he leaned back on the headboard. "You needed to wake up. I had no other choice." I giggled, his fingers tightening on me.

"Well, you owe me now." He smirked, pulling my face close to his.

"No I don't." I smiled, putting my forehead against his. He kissed the tip of my nose softly as his thumbs went under my shirt and touched my skin, sending shocks through me.

I inhaled sharply and I pressed up against him more. "Yes." He mumbled, kissing me softly.

"No time. Let's go get Louie."

He pulled away and he grinned. "Yeah!" I smiled at how excited he got. He hoisted me off of him and he stood. I stood up with him. "Let's just change real quick and then we can go." He said, looking around for his phone.

"Actually, why don't we just go grocery shopping and then go pick him up because we're low on groceries and I think it'd would be best if we just got the groceries first." I said, walking over to my closet.

"Yeah I guess your right." He said, opening the door. He walked out and I shuffled through my clothes. I put on a random shirt and some jeans.

He came back in a couple minutes later while I was putting on my shoes. "My car or yours?" He says, leaning on the door frame. I look over at him and check him out. He wore his usual backwards hat and he had on some grey sweatpants and a black muscle shirt.

I'm no match to him. He's buff and gorgeous and I'm a twig and nerdy. What does he even see in me?

"Guess it's mine." He chuckled. I didn't even realize that I didn't respond. He leaves again and I hear the drawer open and close. I grab my phone before leaving the room. I check it and I notice that there are four notifications. "Ready?" He asks, standing by the door, keys in his hand.