(1)

"ryan just please come to the party." willa begged over the phone. ryan was not up for a party, seeing as how her boyfriend just broke up with her. the party was being thrown by someone she didn't know, but willa knew him, and apparently, that's all that mattered.

"willa, you know i'm not feeling up for it." ryan said, flipping through channels on her tv while she laid in bed.

"please come ry." willa said. "everyone is here."

ryan sighed. it had been a couple weeks since she had been all together with her friends; willa, bex, john, tom, connor, and amadeus. "fine." she groaned, turning off her tv and throwing her covers to the floor. "but you should know i'm mad at you." she could hear willa laugh from the other end.

"i'll see you here." she said before hanging up. ryan sighed, running a hand through her hair before getting dressed. she wore a short, black dress and black heels. she put on makeup and curled her hair, knowing it would make willa happy to see her dressed up.

once she finished, she got in her range rover, got the address from willa, and started driving.

the gps took her to a large house, not a mansion, but large. she pulled in, letting a valet drive her car away. she took a deep breath, already smelling the alcohol from the drunk people outside of the house. they were adults acting like teenagers, and ryan was annoyed.

she walked into the house, purse gripped at her side, trying to make her way to the back. she felt someone grab her arm and bring her to them. "ry!" tom yelled, giving her a hug.

"t!" she yelled back. she hadn't seen her friend for three weeks because of her busy schedule.

"hey ryan!" bex said. ryan gave her a huge hug and smiled at her two friends. "anyone know where willa is? i want to personally kick her in the throat for making me get out of bed tonight." ryan said with a smile.

"yikes." tom laughed. "i saw her by the pool about 10 minutes ago."

"thank you." ryan smiled, patting her friend's shoulder as she walked out back. she immediately found her best friend and tapped her shoulder, making her turn around. "ryan!"

"willa." ryan said sternly. "please tell me why you made me come to this." she whined, sitting down on the seat next to willa.

"because i know you secretly love it." she chuckled. "now, me and john here were having a conversation about old disney if you want to give your opinion." she said, turning back to look at their friend john, who was completely zoned in on the conversation.

"and what's this argument about?" ryan asked, taking a sip of the drink she had gotten in between each group of friends.

"which is better, suite life of zach and cody? or that's so raven?" john said.

"well, personally, i think suite life of zach and cody is better." ryan said, taking another sip. john looked at her in shock.

"what!"

"i'm a sucker for some twins." she winked.

"well, zach or cody?" willa asked.

"cody was obviously my favorite." ryan said, taking another drink.

"was he?" ryan heard a voice behind her. she lowered the cup and turned around.

"holy shit." she breathed out when she saw the guy behind her. "cole sprouse."

"that's me." he laughed, showing his million dollar smile. "was cody really your favorite?"

"i mean, duh." she said laughing.

"well,..." he paused.

"ryan." willa said, stepping in for her awestruck best friend.

"ryan." cole smiled. "if you ever want to talk more about cody, or, well, anything,..." he paused, grabbing her phone out of her hand and putting his number in. "text me." he smiled before walking away from them. ryan watched as he made his way to three other people: a blonde girl, a red/brunette guy, and a brunette girl. she recognized them, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"who is that girl?" kj asked when cole reached them.

"someone who loves her some cody." cole laughed.

"you are a fucking dork, i hope you know that." lili said. cole held his hand over his heart jokingly.

"thank you."

camila pushed his side, overall pushing him into kj. "tell me you got her number." kj said.

"no, but she has mine." cole said, glancing at ryan to see her smiling to herself.

"atta boy." kj said, slapping him on the back.

"men." camila said to lili, rolling her eyes playfully.

[2/22/17]