(53)

"hey gorgeous." cole said to ryan when she woke up in the morning. her head was resting on his chest and cole's arms were cradling her. "did you sleep well?"

she nodded. "how long have you been awake?"

"like fifteen minutes." he said, ryan looked shocked. "i was afraid to move."

"babe, you could've just woken me up."

"but you looked so cute." he smiled, kissing her forehead. "you always look cute."

"thank you, love." she said, climbing out of bed. "i'm in the mood for french toast."

"so am i." he said.

"perfect." she smiled, running into the bathroom to brush her teeth. cole came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"so i have a question."

"i love answering questions." she smirked. "lay it on me."

"do you want to move in together?" he asked. ryan blinked but did not move. "i'm basically here all the time anyway, so it wouldn't be much different. i love you, ryan, and i don't want to be apart from you." ryan turned around to face him.

"okay." she said.

cole's smile got larger. "okay?"

"okay!" she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled him into a tight embrace.

"new house?" he asked. ryan looked around her bathroom and nodded.

"new house."

***

colesprouse: hmmm

colesprouse: hmmm

997k likes

-comments have been disabled for this post-

[5/15/17]

check out my new kj apa book if you haven't already!!!