(25)

"i don't wanna know about your new man, 'cause if it were meant to be, you wouldn't be calling me up, tryna- 'cause i'm positive that he don't wanna know about me." ryan sang as she cleaned her house. she didn't hear the knocks on the door as she vacuumed her living room.

"ryan!" cole was yelling from outside. he knocked three more times, saying her name on repeat.

ryan took her earbuds out and heard the man calling her name. she shut off the vacuum and raced to the door before opening it.

"hi, baby." ryan smiles innocently.

"hey, babe." cole smiled back. "you're gonna go deaf if you keep your music up that loud." he said as he walked inside.

"it wasn't up that loud." she scolded.

"i don't wanna know about your new man, we'll get there eventually. i know you're missing all this kind of love, but i'm positive that he don't wanna know about me." cole sang. when he saw ryan's shocked face, he laughed. "i'm just kidding. i heard you singing."

"dammit cole." she said, hitting his arm. "i really thought it was up loud. you scared me."

"i'm sorry, bug." he said, engulfing her in a hug. "i'm starving."

"so am i." ryan agreed. "ihop?"

"for lunch?" cole asked.

"when else would you eat it?" ryan asked.

"i don't know... breakfast?" cole said sarcastically.

"well, i mean, if you wanna eat by yourself-"

"no, i'm sorry. let's go to ihop."

"yes!" ryan exclaimed. "you're driving."

"don't i always?"

"you know i suck at driving, cole." ryan said. "we would crash before even pulling out of the driveway."

"how did you function without me?" cole joked.

"willa asks me that every day." ryan giggled. "now come on, i think my stomach is eating itself."

"race you to the car." cole winked before taking off.

"wait- that's not fair!" she yelled, chasing after him.

***
snapchat

@millersryan's story