(38)

"so when are you guys gonna tell people?" kj said as he threw some chips in his mouth. him, lili, cami, madelaine, casey, cole, and ryan were sitting on ryan's couch.

"why do we need to tell people?" ryan asked as she rested her head on cole's shoulder.

"don't you want to tell everyone that you're together?" kj asked again, completely bewildered by ryan's thoughts.

"not necessarily." ryan said. "i want to keep my private life, private."

"it's nobody's business but ours." cole added.

"kj, just move on." lili said.

"i can't." the new zealander said. "i wish you wanted to tell people."

"sorry." ryan muttered.

"why are you so nosy?" casey asked kj. "it isn't your relationship."

"i wanna be able to comment stuff about it on their posts." kj replied.

"that's the only reason?" madelaine asked.

"i guess..."

"you're ridiculous." cami laughed. "you need a girlfriend."

"yeah, what happened to liz?" ryan asked.

"i didn't make a move in time." kj said. "besides, there's another girl i kinda like."

"oh my god, who?" lili asked.

"i wanna keep my private life, private." kj said.

"are you ryan miller?" cami asked. "i didn't think so. spill."

"i don't want to tell people." kj said. "because then i have to do something about it, and i don't know if i'm ready for that yet."

"that's understandable." cole said. "but you'll tell me later, right?" he smirked.

"i don't know, man." kj said sheepishly. "maybe."

"kj is smitten." madelaine said. "the world really has moved backwards."

"very funny." kj said.

"how long is it gonna take for the pizza to get here?" casey asked, feeling his stomach growl.

"soon, i think." ryan said.

the doorbell rang.

"right now." ryan chuckled, getting up.

she opened the door and saw someone standing there, who was not the pizza man.

"what are you doing here?" she said nervously.

"i miss you."

[5/1/17]

okay, i know that a lot of people are so against riverdale and the cast right now. and i understand why, believe me, i totally get it. but i just have a few things to say.

now, i don't know the full story to everything that's been going on, but i do know about what jughead said on the show and what kj did. and i kind of know what lili did but i don't know all the details to that, so i won't get into that.

1) yes, the writers of riverdale should not have made jughead say that on the recent episode. but, some people have cole sprouse and jughead because of that. it was the writers fault, not the actor's or the character's.

2) i understand that kj liked a comment that was rude and degrading, and i know that he put that sign on his snapchat story. as for the instagram thing, are we even sure that he was on his account? i know this sounds like i'm supporting what he did, and that's not what i'm saying at all. what i'm saying is that there are many different possibilities as to why he did that, but everyone jumps to the worst possible one. and the snapchat thing, it was most likely a joke. i know it was a terrible one and it was awful and rude, but he's a 19 year old guy. people make mistakes, that's the moral of the story.

i'm sorry for the rant, i hate doing this. but i just had to get that off my chest.

please don't start arguments about this because it's a very opinionated topic.

thank you for continuing to read this story, despite what has been going on.