(73)

it was the wedding day. ryan was getting ready with the girls and cole with the guys. cole was not freaking out as much as ryan; however, he was nervous all the same.

"honey, you're getting married." ryan's mom said, sitting next to her. both women were tearing up and ryan was trying not to ruin her makeup. "i am so proud of the woman you've become. you have met the man that makes your world spin, and i'm so incredibly happy for you. i love you, ryan gabriella, and i can't wait to see you walk down that aisle. your father would be so proud of who you've become, and i know he's watching you from above." nancy said, crying.

"i love you, momma." ryan said, hugging her. "thank you for being there for me, and for shaping me into who i am today."

"oh, sweetie. you did that all by yourself." nancy said. "now, it's time for you to get married to the love of your life."

"thank you for giving me away, mom." ryan said. "i don't know what i would do without you."

"you'd be just fine, sweet girl. you have always been strong and capable." nancy said, kissing the top of ryan's head.

"thank you, mom." ryan said, standing up. "it's time to go get married." nancy stood up and looped her arm through ryan's. cami, lili, and kj started the walk down the aisle first. then came casey and madelaine, and finally willa and dylan. everyone was smiling and watching entrance way for ryan. then, the wedding march started.

ryan and her mother began walking down the aisle. cole's eyes found ryan's and he began to cry. he couldn't believe he was marrying the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. ryan started crying as soon as she saw cole crying. neither one of them could believe this was happening.

"mom, i can't believe this is happening." ryan said to nancy. she smiled at her daughter and gave her away to cole.

"i love you, honey." nancy said before sitting down.

"hi." ryan said to cole. she wiped her tears away and smiled.

"hi, baby." cole said, wiping his tears as well. "you look so beautiful." ryan smiled and grabbed his hand.

"thank you, handsome." ryan said.

"dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and woman in holy matrimony." the preacher said. "do you have your own vows?"

"yes." they said simultaneously.

"ok, then cole, you may begin." the preacher said.

cole smiled at ryan; their hands were still intertwined. "wow, ryan, i honestly don't know where to begin. the moment i met you, i fell for you. we were at a party, i had walked over to you on a date from kj to ask you out. i had been talking about you since you walked in the party. it was like no one else was there and i was just seeing you, because honestly ryan, you are the light in my life. as soon as you told me that cody martin was your favorite of the two, i knew you were the one." cole chuckled. "i couldn't live my life without you, babe. you've blessed me with an amazing baby girl, and i'm eternally grateful for that. i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you because every day will be a new adventure." cole and ryan had both started crying again.

"and ryan?"

"god, cole, i love you so much. meeting you was one of the best moments of my life. you really changed my whole world. i made lifelong friends because of you, but more importantly i made a best friend, and that's you. i can't imagine not relying on you, not loving you, and not spending the rest of my life with you. baby, i absolutely can't wait to say 'i do'. we truly are a power couple." ryan laughed. "i rode a freaking subway for you, and that should say something because everyone knows i hate the subway." everyone laughed. "i can't wait to always be the one you rely on, the one you tell all of your problems to, the one you cry on when you need me to be there, and the one you love unconditionally for eternity."

"if anyone has any objections to the union of these two people, speak now or forever hold your peace." the preacher said.

"you guys better keep those hands down!" connor stood up and said. everyone laughed, even the preacher.

"if no one has anything to say, then we can continue." the preacher said. "cole, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"i do." cole smiled at ryan; her smile was even bigger. "oh, i definitely do."

"ryan, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"yes! yes, i do!" ryan said.

"then, by the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride." the whole crowd cheered as cole dipped ryan and kissed her. both adults smiled into the kiss and their tears ran down their faces.

"i love you so much." ryan whispered.

"i love you, too." cole said.

[7/2/17]