(56)

"you do realize we're fucked now." ryan said to cole. everyone was sitting in ryan's living room; they had come after madelaine posted the picture of the cole and ryan.

"i'm sorry!" madelaine said. "i wasn't even thinking when i posted it!"

"it's okay." ryan said. "maybe it's time we went public..."

"really?" cami asked with wide eyes.

"yeah... i don't have a fear of cole leaving me anymore, and we're pretty serious, so i trust us." ryan said. "it's time to step out of the shadows."

"you're incredible." cole said. "you know that?"

"you've told me once or twice." ryan smirked. "i love you." she kissed him.

"i love you, too."

"ew, stop being cute." casey said.

"you need a relationship." lili told him.

"so do you!" casey shot back.

"touché."

"who's up for a movie?" ryan asked.

"oh, me!" madelaine said.

"i'm down." kj said.

"what do you wanna watch?" ryan asked, turning on netflix.

"i'll go make popcorn." cole said.

"i'll come with you." cami said.

"can we watch Grease?" lili asked.

"again?" kj complained, throwing his head back in disgust.

"yes!" lili fired back. "it's my favorite movie!"

"can we please watch something else?" casey asked.

while they were complaining about the movie, cami and cole were making popcorn.

"there's gonna be a lot of pressure on you guys when you go public." cami said.

"i know, but we're in love, and there's nothing anyone can do that can change that fact."

cami smiled. "i'm so happy you found someone, cole."

"you, too, cams."

"i have to confess." cami said. "i had an ulterior motive for helping you make popcorn."

"i knew you weren't just being nice." cole laughed.

cami smiled. "i really think it's time for you to propose."

"cami, we've talked about this." cole said. "we just moved in together."

"i know you're thinking about it." cami said. "it's obvious that you want to marry that girl, so why don't you ask her to be your wife?"

"i don't know if she wants that." cole said. "she's never said anything about the future or marriage."

"don't you think she thinks the same thing about you?" cami said. "one of you just needs to say something about it, and then you can get married and have beautiful babies."

"i don't want to rush into anything." cole said.

"i know." cami said. "just think about it."

"okay." cole nodded. "can you grab a bowl?"

"yeah." cami said, opening the cabinet and grabbing a large bowl for the popcorn. cole poured it in and they walked back to the living room.

"what did you decide on?" cole asked, sitting in his previous spot next to ryan.

"10 Things I Hate About You." ryan said.

"your favorite movie." cole kissed her cheek. ryan nodded.

"you know me so well."

"of course i do, babe." cole said. cami looked at him and smirked. cole rolled his eyes.

"pass the popcorn." kj said.

"i can't imagine a better life." ryan whispered to cole. "thank you for never leaving me."

"i love you way too much to leave you, bug." cole said. "never forget that."

[5/25/17]