(79)

ry:
hey, can you come over?

cams:
yeah! of course, what's going on?

ry:
well, i don't know, that's why i need you

cams:
ok, i'll be over soon!

ry:
thanks, c

cams:
np, r

***

"ryan?" cami said when she walked in the front door. last time ryan had called her over, something terrible had happened, and she hoped it wouldn't again.

"cami!" hadley said, running up to her. cami picked her up and spun her around.

"hi, babes." cami said, kissing the top of her head. "where's your mommy?"

"bathroom." hadley said. "i think she's sick."

"sick?" cami asked worriedly. she put hadley down and ran to the bathroom. ryan was sitting over the toilet with her hair up.

"hi." ryan said.

"oh, honey." cami said, rubbing her back. "is this what i think it is?"

"i don't know." ryan said. "i hope so, but i just don't know."

"well, um, let me call lili and have her pick up a test, ok?"

"okay." ryan nodded, throwing up again. cami left the bathroom and picked up hadley before calling lili. she told her to get a test and lili agreed.

"she's on her way." cami said, going back to the bathroom. "where's cole?"

"with kj." ryan said. "i'm surprised you didn't know that."

"yeah, well, kj's been keeping a lot of things from me recently." cami said, sighing. she let a squirming hadley down and she ran towards her room.

"i'm sorry, cams." ryan said. "have you tried to talk to him about it?"

"yeah, but he just blows me off." cami said. "i'm sure he'll talk to me eventually."

"yeah, hopefully." ryan said, not having high hopes for kj.

"hi, hi, i'm here." lili said, running into the bathroom. she handed ryan the pregnancy test and both she and cami left the bathroom.

"thank you, lil!" ryan said through the closed door.

"no problem, ry!" lili said back. cami laughed and went to the kitchen to get some wine. "is she freaking out?"

"no, she's excited, i think." cami said.

"i hope its a girl." lili said.

"i'm actually wanting a nephew." cami said. "can you imagine? a mini cole running around."

"poor hadley." lili laughed.

"oh, she'll be fine." ryan said with a smile on her face. she had entered the kitchen right as lili said that.

"are you-"

"yeah! yes, i'm pregnant!" ryan said. cami and lili ran towards her and hugged her tight. all three girls were smiling and laughing.

"congratulations, ry." cami said. "this is amazing!"

"i'm pregnant bitches!" ryan yelled. "shit, my kid is in the other room."

"oh, how i love your parenting skills."

[7/10/17]