(67)

"you're six months pregnant." cole said. "sit down and let me make you some pancakes."

ryan crossed her arms and laid back down in their bed. "i'm perfectly capable of doing things myself. i'm not helpless, and i would appreciate it if you would stop treating me like i am."

"babe, i'm not treating you like your helpless." cole said, sitting beside his fiancée. "you are carrying another person inside of you, but i'm not doing anything to help with that. if i could do that for you, i would. but, i can't, so please let me just make you breakfast in bed, because you need a break."

ryan uncrossed her arms and sat up; though, it was difficult because of the large bump coming from her stomach. "you're right. i'm sorry, and i love you very much."

cole smiled and kissed her nose. "i love you, too. now, chocolate chip pancakes, right?"

"you know me so well." ryan smirked. "do you care if cami, lili, and madelaine come over? i'm in desperate need of girl time."

"am i not girly enough for you?" cole asked. "rude."

"shut up, you big dork." ryan laughed.

cole laughed and kissed her. "of course i don't. do you care if i go hang out with the guys?"

"no, of course not, babe." ryan said. "just make sure to punch kj for me."

"oh god, what did he do this time?"

"he said i look fat." ryan said. "i would punch him myself, but he's too scared to come over and let me."

cole laughed. "well, baby, you look absolutely stunning, and yes, i will punch him as hard as i can." he said.

"you're my knight in shining white shirts." ryan said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"i don't wear white shirts that often."

"yes, you do, babe." ryan laughed. "but it's okay because i love you just the same."

cole smiled. "i'm gonna go make your pancakes."

"sounds great." ryan said. "thank you."

"anytime, baby." cole smiled before leaving the room. ryan immediately called the girls and told them to come over; they all agreed.

***

ryanmiller27: waiting for 3 of my fav ladies to come hang out with me so cole will leave :)

tagged; madelame, lilireinhart, camimendes