(44)

ryan heard a knock on her front door. she jumped up, paused the tv, and ran to the door. she knew who it was.

"hi, baby!" she yelled as she threw the door open.

cole was standing there with flowers and chocolates. "happy 6 months!" he said back. ryan connected her lips to his.

"i love you."

"i love you, too." he said. "god, i love saying that."

ryan giggled and took the items from him. "i have something for you, too."

"you didn't have to." he said. "but i'm excited." he grinned.

she smiled and ran to her room while cole waited in the kitchen.

she ran back downstairs with her hands behind her back. "close your eyes."

cole raised an eyebrow, but closed them. ryan placed the present in his hands.

"it's very light." cole said with a smile. "if it's a feather i swear."

"it's not a feather." ryan laughed. "open your eyes."

cole looked down at his hands and a huge smile appeared on his face. "no fucking way."

"vip tickets and everything." ryan smiled.

"baby." cole said, pulling his petite girlfriend into his arms. "how did you know?"

"i may have called dylan." she said. "i had to make sure there was a concert this year."

in cole's hands were two tickets to a Linkin Park concert.

"babe, i want you to go with dylan." she said. "when i called him, he was complaining that he doesn't see you enough."

"but i saw him yesterday." cole said. "we had lunch." he laughed.

"still, go with your brother." ryan said. "i'm not a fan of linkin park anyways."

"what!" cole said, offended. "how can you not like linkin park? how am i dating you?"

"you love me." ryan smiled.

"that i do, bug." cole smiled and pulled her in for another hug. "that i do."

"i may have invited the gang over." ryan said when she pulled away.

"on our anniversary?" cole whined.

"yes, they were begging." ryan said. "but after they leave, i have another present for you." she winked.

"you're killing me, ry!" cole said in agony. "when are they coming over?"

"not for another hour." ryan said.

"great, i have you all to myself." cole said, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"cole, put me down!" ryan laughed, hitting his back mercilessly.

"that is so not happening." cole smirked before walking into the bedroom.

[5/6/17]