(50)

"i'm so sick of all the comments." ryan said to cole. the two of them were cuddling on the couch, like they do most nights. ryan was upset because of all of the drama she had started; she hated being the center of attention. "why did i have to ruin everything?"

"baby, you didn't ruin anything." cole said as he kissed the top of her head. "this will pass. just give it time."

"i really don't want to have to turn off my comments, but i don't see any other choice." she said. "maybe i should just get off social media."

cole looked down at her. "what do you mean?"

"i mean maybe i should just delete my instagram, twitter, snapchat... all of it." she said. "my life would be so much easier. sometimes i wish i wasn't famous, and i was just normal."

"i feel the same way." cole said. "at least you weren't a child actor."

"but if it wasn't for suite life, we wouldn't be here." ryan smiled at him.

"i take back what i said." cole said. "thank god i was a child actor."

"and a cute one at that." she winked.

he laughed. "if you want to take a break from social media, i will support you one hundred percent."

"thank you." she said. "i love you."

"i love you, too." he said. "but don't expect me to stop posting pictures of you. i gotta show off my girl, even though no one knows you're mine."

"fine, but you're dealing with the drama." she said. "i'm not getting involved."

"it's a deal." he said, holding out his hand for her to shake. she laughed and shook his hand with a nod.

"what are we gonna do now that we finished one tree hill?" she asked. "there's so many choices."

"i'm choosing this time." he said. "and you don't have a choice."

she stuck out her tongue. "no horror shows!"

"you're literally on one." he laughed.

"not anymore." she rolled her eyes. "god, i hate mtv."

"no one will ever fill brooke maddox's shoes like you did." he said. "you're iconic."

"not as iconic as brooke davis." ryan said. "i aspire to be her."

"you have an obsession." cole said.

"i know." she said. "it's a problem."

cole laughed. "okay, i've chosen."

"i'm worried."

"you should be." cole said. ryan laughed. "hawaii five-o."

"yes!" ryan yelled. "i've been wanting to watch that for so long."

"me too." cole said. "and now we're watching it."

"i'm pumped." ryan said as cole pressed episode one.

cole leaned down and kissed her. "i'm so glad i'm here with you."

"i am, too."

[5/12/17]

in case you didn't know, brooke davis is the most iconic character from one tree hill. she's the love of my life, and no one will ever compare. okay bye