(69)

"hey, lils, do you know where cole is?" ryan asked when she entered the living room. cole had left in the middle of the night and asked lili to come stay with ryan.

"no, but he said it was urgent." lili said. "how's the baby?"

"good, really good." ryan smiled down at her stomach. "we still don't know the gender because we wanted to keep it secret, but i think it's a girl."

"i'm so happy for you guys." lili said, a big smile on her face. ryan's eyes got really wide and she ran over to lili. "what? what's going on?"

"she's kicking." ryan smiled, feeling her stomach. lili put her hands next to ryan's and smiled also. "she's gonna give us a hell of a fight."

"she sure is." lili said. "she'll be just like her mom." ryan smiled and hugged lili.

"i love you, lili."

"i love you, too, ryan." lili said.

"oh, shit!" ryan said, looking down. "i'm sorry, lili. i think i peed myself." lili screamed and stood up and grabbed her keys. "okay, geez, you don't have to be rude about it."

"n-ryan that's not pee." lili smiled. "your water just broke." a worried smile broke out onto ryan's face and she stood up as fast as possible, what with being pregnant and all.

"i'm having a baby!" ryan exclaimed.

"you're having a baby!" lili repeated. "and we have to go to the hospital."

"ok, ok." ryan said, putting on her shoes as quick as she could go. "did you call cole?"

"shit, no let me do that." lili said. she pulled out her phone and dialed the sprouse's number. "hey, ryan's water broke." a scream was heard through the phone and ryan giggled. "yes, that means she's having the baby... yes, that means you need to go to the hospital now. we're leaving right now... ok, bye cole." she hung up the phone and helped ryan to the car.

"lili! i'm having a fucking baby!" ryan yelled when lili pulled out of the driveway.

"yes, you are, ryan!" lili said. "you doing ok?"

"yeah, yes, i'm fine." ryan said. "i need to call kj, cami, casey, madelaine and willa." she said, pulling out her phone. she called each person individually (kj was with cami so it was just one phone call for them). willa was the most excited; ryan could hear the car start while willa was still on the phone.

"they're on their way." ryan said as lili was pulling into the hospital.

"ok, ry. let's go have a baby." lili said, helping ryan out of the car. they walked (ryan waddled) into the hospital and got checked in. they were sitting in the waiting room for about seven minutes when cole walked in.

"hi, baby!" cole said, wrapping his arms around his fiancé. "how are you doing? do you need anything? can i get you something?" cole asked a million questions a minute.

"baby, baby, calm down." ryan said, rubbing his arm. "i'm fine, i don't need anything, and all i want is for you to sit right here and wait with me." cole smiled and kissed ryan's hand.