(40)

Daniel Sharman Speaks Out

We have extremely heartbreaking news for #dyan fans everywhere.

As you probably know already, Daniel Sharman and, actress, Ryan Miller were in a relationship for almost 3 years. Recently, they parted ways. Sources claimed there were "irreconcilable differences".

Now, Sharman speaks out about a very personal matter: An unborn child.

Sharman offered to come in and speak about this subject. Grab your tissues everyone.

ENews: Hi, Daniel. We are so happy you decided to join us.

Daniel: Yeah, I figured it was time for the truth to come out.

EN: And what truth is that?

D: Ryan and I would have had a daughter.

EN: Wow, do you mind telling us about it?

D: Um, no, not at all. That's why I'm here actually. A couple months before Ryan and I broke up, she was pregnant with a baby girl. We were so excited about having a child together, but we didn't want to tell anyone. We were going to have our baby be a surprise to everyone. But, that didn't happen. About 5 months into the pregnancy, Ryan started feeling pain in her stomach. She described it as "someone stabbing a knife in my stomach". So, we rushed to the hospital and waited for about an hour for someone to see us; it was packed. When they finally got around to us, Ryan's pain had gotten ten times worse. And she was bleeding. The doctors rushed her into the ER and told us that we had lost the baby. I had never seen Ryan so broken in my life. She didn't speak for three weeks. It was heartbreaking.

EN: I'm so sorry, Daniel. How are you doing?

D: Well, at first, it was difficult. It just seemed so surreal. It's like one moment we were ecstatic about having a baby girl, and the next, it was gone. Our dream was gone. And I think that's a big part of why our relationship didn't work out. That baby was a part of both of us, and when we lost her, we lost ourselves.

EN: We are so sorry you had to go through that. We wish the best of luck to you and Ryan in the future.

D: Thank you.

So there you have it. A Dyan baby.

We have yet to hear from Ryan Miller, but when we do, we'll be sure to have it up.

[5/4/17]

i'm so bad at writing articles.