• one •

Unedited - apologies if there are any typos and what not

A sigh escaped Yoongi's sore, chapped lips. He was exhausted, lonely and depressed. After a long night at the club he just couldn't wait to cuddle up into bed.

He finally released his new mixtape, but the reaction he got from his fans was very negative.

Sometimes he wished he didn't have to hide behind some act, people knew Min Yoongi was completely different to Min Suga. But no one questioned it, they just thought he was an emo kid that hadn't grown out of the SO called 'phase'.

He unlocked his door, hearing his bed calling out his name.

Recently his roommate, well ex roommate Namjoon moved out with his boyfriend Jin, meaning Yoongi lived alone in a two bedroom house.

The darkness of his house didn't reassure him, but soon with a flick of a light the hall lit up.

Gradually Yoongi made it to his kitchen, eyes barely open at this point. He needed a drink before he died of some sort of dehydration.

He gulped down a full bottle of water, before dragging himself up the stairs.

Maybe he can get a few more hours of sleep than normal. But he knew that was merely a small dream, he had to get up and work in around 4 hours.

Once his head his the softish pillow his eyes shut immediately, soft snores escaping his lips.

--
"HYUNG!" Someone's voice shouted at Yoongi's face.

"Fuck off." He grumbled, turning his body so he was facing his pillow.

"But hyung you promised." The person continued to whine.

"Jungkook what is the time?" Yoongi slowly sat up to come face to face with the boy.

"It's around 1pm hyung." He smiled, showing his bunny teeth to the older man.

A groan passed Yoongi's lips.

"Jin's a hybrid, why can't you just go with him?" He asked harshly. However the tone didn't ruin Jungkook's smile.

"Because you know Namjoon and Jin are doing what they always do." Jungkook let out a laugh, making Yoongi slap his head.

"What? There's no denying it, you had to listen to it for a year or so." Jungkook smirked at him.

"Let's go get that fucking hybrid so you can leave me the fuck alone." Yoongi grumbled, climbing out of his warm bed.

"You're just sad you'll be lonely." Jungkook laughed.

"I'm not." Yoongi threw on a hoodie, over yesterday's clothes.

"Namjoon and Jin, me and my hybrid and Hoseok and that guy he's seeing." Jungkook climbed off his hyungs bed.

"I'm not lonely." Yoongi lied.

Lonely was such an understatement at this point in his pathetic life. His fans were slowly losing all hope for the depressed rapper.

"Sure." Jungkook rolled his eyes, heading towards Yoongi's front door.

"Do you know anything about hybrids?" Yoongi questioned, the over excited boy.