• nineteen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

"What?" Yoongi asked confused, staring at the boy.

"I said get off." Jimin yelled, finally ripping his wrist out of Yoongi's hand.

"I don't understand?" Yoongi said hurt by Jimin's actions.

"Don't you dare act innocent." Jimin cried, violently wiping the tears that threatened to fall.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" Yoongi raised his voice, annoyed.

"You kissed Taehee." Jimin stuttered, feeling a few tears escape his eyes.

"What? No." Yoongi held an emotionless face.

"What's this then?" Jimin bent down, picking his phone off of the ground and shoving it into Yoongi's face. "Care to explain."

"It's not what it looks like." Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure it is." Jimin glared at Yoongi. "Just take me home."

He slowly pushed his body past Yoongi's, packing his things back into his bag.

They both left the house in silence, the drive all the way back to Seoul was in silence.

Jimin had nothing to say to Yoongi, he was tired. All he wanted to do right now was cry.

Occasionally he would sit and stare at the picture, feeling tears fill his eyes.

'Why are you doing this? What do you want?' Jimin finally texted after sitting and staring at the picture for the past ten minutes.

"Can I explain?" Yoongi asked, turning his head to look at Jimin.

"I don't want to hear your lies." Jimin muttered, looking out of his window with his head pressed against the glass.

"So you don't want to sort this whole thing out?" Yoongi questioned.

"What's the point? It's already ruined." Jimin's voice cracked slightly. A lump slowly form in his throat to the point it was painful.

"Jimin trust me." Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's thigh.

"Trust you?" He shouted, pushing Yoongi's hand off of him. "I did that and look where I ended up."

"If it wasn't for me you'd still me in that place."

"Right now I wish I was." Tears steadily fell from Jimin's eyes, feeling his heart break.

Yoongi pulled up in front of Jin and Namjoon's house violently braking the car.

"So you want to go back, because trust me I'll take you back. I have people after me because of you." Yoongi yelled, making Jimin flinch.

"If that's what you want then do it. I'm sorry I'm such a burden to you." Jimin unclipped his seatbelt, running out of the car to the house.

Yoongi sighed before climbing out of the car also. He had ruined everything, it was his own fault. But Jimin wasn't letting him explain himself.

"You guys are back early. Did something happen? Jimin ran straight upstairs." Namjoon questioned as soon as Yoongi stepped through the door.

"Min Yoongi!" Jin's voiced called as he stepped down the stairs.

"Did he tell you?" Yoongi refused to look up at Jin.

"Oh and he showed me." Jin was beyond pissed at his friends stupidity.

"What did he do?" Namjoon was confused.

"Care to tell him or do you want me to explain?" Jin stared down at the boy who still refused to look up. "I'll take that as I should explain."