• twenty-three •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not
Also today's chapters going to be extremely short :( sorry

"I'm so sorry." The doctor told Jimin before the leaving the room.

Jimin stared at his boyfriends - even though it was not official - lifeless body. Tears falling down and landing onto his hospital gown.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Yoongi." Jimin's gripped on Yoongi's hand never loosened.

All that was heard was small sobs leaving Jimin's broken body.

"We still have a forty percent chance of you waking up Yoongi. I know it's small but I know you love me and wouldn't leave me like this." Jimin had whispered this to Yoongi for the past week as he sat next to him, pleading him to wake up.

The door flew open and Hoseok ran in grabbing Jimin, pinning him to the wall.

"This is all your fucking fault." Hoseok screamed. "You should be in his place."

"That should be you." Hoseok cried pointing to Yoongi's still body.

"Hoseok stop being so stupid." Jungkook walked in trying to pull Hoseok off of Jimin's weak body.

"I'm sorry." Jimin cried. "If I could I would switch places with Yoongi."

The beating from Yoongi's heart monitor stopped and a long, loud beep was heard through out the room. Everyone stared at Yoongi's body in shook.

"Get help!"Jimi screamed, pushing Hoseok off of him and repeatedly pressed the red button on Yoongi's bed.

"Yoongi don't leave me." Jimin yelled, clutching onto his now cold hand.

Nurses and doctors flooded the room, pushing the boy's out.

"Sir you have to leave." A doctor yelled at Jimin who was struggling against the nurse.

"Yoongi please don't leave me." Jimin shrieked as he let his body be carried out of the room. Tears rolling down his cheeks at a rapid pace.

Taehyung pulled Jimin in for a hug, crying as well.

"No. No. No. No. No." Jimin muttered into Taehyung's body, as sobs left his body.

"He's going to be fine." Jimin tried reassuring himself. "He's going to live."

"Me and him are going to get married." Jimin tried to calm himself down, but the thoughts of Yoongi being dead wrecked his brain.

"It's all my fault Taehyung. Isn't it? If I hadn't gone out alone by myself we wouldn't be here. Me and Yoongi would be cuddling right now." Jimin sobbed, his breathing heavy.

"Jimin he's going to be fine." Taehyung sobbed, looking back to Yoongi's room for a brief second. "Let's go sit and wait."

The four boys waited hours for any news, watching people come and go but no new updates on a Yoongi's condition.

___________________

It's nearly over :(
This chapter hurts me physically

Anywho on a happier note, I have a Taekook fanfic in my drafts and I want to publish but I want to see if anyone would be up for reading it. It's like text messaging one :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't very enjoyable.

Thank you for your continuing support, I love you.

ALSO NAMJOONS NEW SONG WITH WALE IS SO GOOD. MY BABY RAPPED IN ENGLISH, IM NOT OK. AND HIS SMILE AT THE END OF THE MV KILLED ME