• nine •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Jungkook and Taehyung had been avoiding Yoongi, only coming round to see if Jimin was ok and to take him out.

Taehyung was very mad at Yoongi. As Taehyung was a hybrid he understood the feelings Jimin must have been going through when Yoongi left him alone for a whole day. No matter how many times Jimin insisted it was fine and he is now fine, the two boys couldn't find it in their hearts to forgive Yoongi's reckless behaviour.

"We had ice cream and then Jungkook took us to the park and me and Taehyung played." Jimin skipped next to Yoongi, their fingers laced together as they walked back from Jungkook's to their house.

"Well I hope you had fun." Yoongi smiled down at the little boy.

"I did. Until Taetae accidentally pulled my tail." Jimin replied sadly.

"Oh my poor baby." Yoongi cooed, pressing a kiss onto the boy's hair.

"Kookie let's Taetae call him daddy too." Jimin giggled, halting his skips.

"Yeah he does." Yoongi replied nodding his head.

"But Tae only calls him that when they kiss each other or when he does something bad and doesn't want Kookie to punish him." Jimin replied, happily smiling.

"Anyway." Yoongi wanted to change the subject before they started talking about the weird kinks the said couple were into. "We're going over Jin and Namjoon's house tomorrow for dinner. Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook are going."

"Ok. Can I get to wear my new pretty dress?" Jimin looked up to Yoongi with hopeful eyes.

"You can wear whatever you want." Yoongi told him.

_______

"You sleep more than me kitten." Yoongi laughed, kissing each one of Jimin's knuckles.

"But I want to sleep." Jimin groaned, rolling away from the older.

"But everyone's expecting us to be there." Yoongi laughed, forcing the boy back over to him.

"What will make you get up, and have a bath?" Yoongi asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmmm." Jimin rubbed his chin jokingly. "Ice cream."

"Not at this time Chimchim." Yoongi shook his head.

"Fine I won't move." Jimin folded his arms over his chest.

"Fine." Yoongi declared, climbing off the bed. "You won't get to bathe with me."

"What?" Jimin asked sitting up.

"Now you're interested." Yoongi laughed, looking at the younger boy.

"Please can I? I promise I'll get ready." Jimin whined, pressing his hands together as if he was praying.

"Come on then." Yoongi laughed, leading the way to the bathroom.

"Do you want bubbles?" Yoongi asked the little boy, who was sat on the toilet waiting for Yoongi to fill the bath up.

"Yes please," he clapped his hands together. "I love bubbles." Yoongi chuckled at the cute behaviour before pouring a fruity bubble crème into the bath.

Once it was done Jimin started stripping himself.

"Come on daddy you can't go in with your clothes on." Jimin giggled, pulling on Yoongi's sweatpants. Yoongi gulped as memories of his dream swept through his head.

No, he declared.

Soon both men were sitting in the bath, staring at each other.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked quietly, playing with bubbles around his body.