• three •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Skinship. Yoongi was definitely not a fan of it, but feeling Jimin's warm palm pressed against his was quite soothing.

Slowly the pair walked over to the front desk, watching the woman viciously pressing the buttons of the keyboard.

Her eyes traveled up and met Jimin's.

"I didn't know you were working today Jimin." The women eyed him suspiciously.

"I'm working later tonight." He mumbled.

"Oh so he's just a customer." She looked over to Yoongi sending a wink to him.

"No, no." Jimin blushed, pulling his hand out of Yoongi's. "He was lost so I just erm was helping him out."

"Ahh." She nodded, making eye contact with Yoongi. "Welcome to Busan Business Hotel, how may I help you?"

"I have a room booked." He muttered, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Name?" She got her hands ready to type into the computer.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi." He replied, embarrassed.

Like many other people he hated talking to people, especially in these kinds of situations. It really did embarrass him.

"Ahh, room for one. Floor 5, room 124." She handed him a keycard. "Enjoy sir." She winked at the pair.

Jimin rolled his eyes, grabbing ahold of Yoongi's hand again.

"Let me lead you there." Jimin slowly intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's.

Jimin never really engaged with people in such friendly manners, but he thought Yoongi was cute.

He wasn't much taller than Jimin, and Jimin knew he had way more muscle than Yoongi did.

"Are you some sort of prostitute?" Yoongi questioned, staring at the boy.

Jimin choked on the air he was breathing, letting out small coughs.

"Sorry." Yoongi blushed, patting Jimin's back lightly.

"It's fine." Jimin smiled at his new friend. "I'm not one of those things."

Lies. Jimin's brain filled with the word lair.

"I'm sorry, it's just how your co-worker said it sounded like you were." Yoongi's face still showed some signs of him blushing.

"It's fine." Jimin repeated.

"Well here's your room. Enjoy your stay." Jimin nodded to Yoongi as they came to a stop.

"Can you erm." Yoongi scratched his neck. "Hang out with me for a bit?"

"Sure." Jimin smiled at him.

Yoongi unlocked the door, holding it open for Jimin to step in.

"So why did you come here?" Jimin asked.

"All my friends are in relationships, and me being the lonely guy I am decided to get away from it all." He replied, unpacking his suitcase whilst Jimin got comfortable on the bed.

"Ahh right." Jimin said, stretching on the bed.

___

Jimin and Yoongi hung out the entire day. Jimin showed him to his favourite cafe and to the beach.

Jimin found out Yoongi was attracted to boys, which made him unknowingly happy.

But all his happiness faded away as he was forced to wear the provocative clothing. Was it even considered clothing? It was just a pair of pink lace panties.