• eighteen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

'Unknown: Yoongi is not who you think he is'

Jimin stared at his phone in shock. First all of who is this person, second of all how the hell did they get Jimin's number?

Jimin quickly typed a reply asking who the person was before Yoongi stepped into the room.

"I never see you on your phone." Yoongi laughed, crawling under the covers next to Jimin. "Who was it?" Yoongi tried to look at Jimin's phone but he locked it.

"It was just Jin hyung asking if we were ok." He lied, but Yoongi believed it anyway.

"Alright, let's get some sleep I'm so tired." Yoongi moaned, before caging his arms around the smaller boy's body.

___

"Yoongi please get your death grip off of me, I'm really thirsty." Jimin moaned, hitting Yoongi's chest once again.

"Just stay." Yoongi groaned, tightening his grip.

"Yoongi, please." Jimin grabbed his hands, trying to pull them off.

"Be quick." Yoongi mumbled, letting go of Jimin. He quickly jumped out of bed before Yoongi could grab him again.

As he travelled down the stairs he heard two feminine voices coming from the kitchen, which he was unfortunately going into.

Both women turned around when they realised they were no longer alone.

"Morning Jimin." Mrs Min smiled falsely at the boy.

"Good morning Mrs Min." He smiled back, turning his attention to the younger female stood next to her.

"Oh Jimin this Taehee, the girl I was telling Yoongi about yesterday." Mrs Min wrapped her arm around the girls shoulders.

"Oh." Jimin replied with a slight nod of his head.

"You're a hybrid." Taehee judged slightly, looking at his ears and tail.

"I am." Jimin smiled slightly.

"Well is Yoongi up?" Mrs Min asked.

"No, he's still asleep." Jimin replied, feeling awkward. "May I get a glass of water, please?"

"Wouldn't you rather milk in a bowl or something?" Taehee commented, smirking.

"No thank you." Jimin replied, confused to what she was trying to get at.

"So, are you Yoongi's pet or something?" Taehee questioned.

"No he's not." Yoongi's husky voice filled the kitchen as he entered.

"What is he then?" Taehee smiled genuinely to Yoongi.

"Someone I have a very big interest in." Yoongi smiled, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. "I thought you were getting a drink." Yoongi said against the boy's neck, leaving little kisses.

"You're gay?" Taehee shouted, startling the couple and Yoongi's mother.

"He's not, it's just a phase." Mrs Min chuckled awkwardly. She then threw a glare at Yoongi and Jimin.

"So you two will be going on your date at twelve." Mrs Min nodded towards Yoongi.

"Jimin is coming." Yoongi replied quickly.

"No he's fine staying here with me." Mrs Min reassured.

"No. He's coming with me." Yoongi stated.

"It's fine, I don't mind staying here." Jimin smiled up at the boy.

"Go on and get ready Yoongi." Mrs Min shooed the boy away.

"Seriously." Yoongi rolled his eyes, dragging Jimin with him.

"I didn't even get a drink." Jimin laughed, being pulled away by Yoongi.

"Mhm." He mumbled angrily.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as Yoongi pushed him onto the bed. 

"Are you fucking serious?" He yelled at Jimin, who stared up at him scared. "Do you really think I want to go out with some bitch?" He ran his fingers through his hair, pulling the roots slightly.

"I'm sorry." Jimin replied shakily.

"Whatever Jimin." Yoongi replied, walking to his bathroom to take a shower.

A few tears fell from Jimin's eyes as he tried to think of all the things he did wrong in the past five minutes.

"Yoongi I'm sorry." Jimin muttered against the closed door, as more tears slid down his cheeks.

"It's fine Minnie, I didn't mean to get mad at you." Yoongi opened the door, which caused the boy to fall into his arms.

"Just don't forget about me." Jimin mumbled, purring as Yoongi rubbed his ears.

After a few hours Yoongi left and Jimin was alone with Yoongi's mother.

They were both sat in the front room, watching the tv with bored expressions on their faces.

"Jimin." Mrs Min placed her cup down on the wooden table.

"Yes Mrs Min." Jimin replied shyly.

"I don't want you to see my son anymore, you're a distraction and I don't want you to be with him." Mrs Min raised her voice.

"Eomma?" Yoongi said walking into the room.

"Oh hey Yoongi." She smiled brightly at her son.

"Why can't you just accept who I am!" He yelled at her.

"Because God doesn't agree." She yelled back.

"I don't fucking care what a non existent person agrees with." Yoongi yelled, scaring Jimin who was sat silently on the sofa.

"We're leaving. Don't bother trying to contact me again." Yoongi grabbed Jimin forcing him upstairs to put his things. 

Jimin's phone vibrated in his pocket and he quickly grabbed for it and saw that it was unknown again.

He sighed seeing it was a picture message. It slowly loaded and it was a picture of Yoongi and Taehee kissing.

Slowly his phone dropped through his fingers, landing on the floor with a thud. All his body movements stopped, making Yoongi turn to look at him.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi questioned confused.

"Get off of me." Jimin whispered, trying to take his wrist out of Yoongi's grip.

_____________

Dun dun dun

Oops, sorry :/

I hope you enjoyed.

Anyway thank your for your continuing support, I love you.