• twelve •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Jimin woke up to an empty bed and began to panic. What happened to Yoongi? Is he ok?

"Sorry baby, I was just making some food." Yoongi smiled coming into the room, boxers hanging low on his waist.

"It's ok." Jimin smiled, sitting up.

"Here." Yoongi smiled, handing Jimin a small bowl. Then climbed into the bed next to him.

"I have to go to the studio later. But everyone's going to be there because I've got to work on some things with Namjoon, Hobi and Jungkook." Yoongi smiled to the boy before eating some of his food. "You can come with, but you'll have to stay with Jin and Taehyung."

"That's fine." Jimin smiled.

________

"Ugh." Yoongi sighed, rubbing his face harshly.

"Sorry." Jungkook squeaked.

"It's not your fault." Yoongi smiled lightly, turning to Namjoon.

"We could write about losing someone close?" Namjoon suggested.

"That's actually an ok idea." Hoseok said, spinning slightly in his chair.

"But who?" Yoongi groaned, placing his head against the desk.

"Let's discuss somethings and write them down." Jungkook said, walking over to the huge whiteboard.

After around 30 minutes of discussing, a few lines of lyrics were written down.

"I regret coming back." Yoongi groaned, pulling his hair slightly.

"Hey, it's fine. You need to calm down." Namjoon laughed.

A cute knock came from the door, silencing the discussion the boy's had just began.

"Come in." Yoongi shouted, and soon enough the door opened revealing Jimin. "What's up baby?"

"I." Jimin began before Taehyung interrupted him strolling into the room.

"He hurt himself and he's overreacting." Taehyung laughed, climbing onto Jungkook's lap.

"Be nice." Jungkook scolded Taehyung slightly, but kissed him nonetheless.

"Am not." Jimin replied, frowning slightly.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked the boy, who was still stood at the door.

"Taehyung pushed me over." Jimin crossed his arms. "And Jin didn't even tell him off."

"You two aren't even meant to be here." Jin came into view.

"I just wanted to see Yoongi." Jimin muttered quietly but Yoongi heard.

"Come here princess. We could all do with a break." Yoongi smiled, opening his arms for Jimin. Who smiled happily and walked into his arms, snuggling into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Jimin is that a hickey?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah it is, they had sex today." Jungkook laughed.

"I thought I saw them, but I just dropped it." Jin laughed, settling into Namjoon's lap.

"Oh my god." Hoseok laughed, pulling Jimin's hoodie slightly so everyone could see the purple bruises. Making Jimin squirm and blush.

"Stop." Yoongi grumbled, pulling Hoseok's hand away.

"Chill everyone gets hickeys." Hoseok laughed. Everyone started laughing and discussing times they caught each other with hickeys.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi whispered to Jimin, who smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine, thank you." Jimin smiled.

"Good." Yoongi replied placing his lips against Jimin's. Instantly Jimin pulled away with a blush coating his cheeks.

"Everyone's here. You can't to do that." Jimin whisper yelled, slapping Yoongi's chest. Yoongi let out a deep chuckle before pressing his lips to Jimin's nose.

"Is that better?" Yoongi smiled his gummy smile before rubbing his nose against Jimin's.

_________

Jimin was awoken by a loud sigh coming from Yoongi. He rolled over seeing Yoongi wasn't in the bed but sitting in front of his laptop, lighting his face lightly. His glasses sliding down his noses, as he tiredly looked at the screen.

He typed but then repeatedly pressed the delete button with a sigh. Jimin knew he was working really hard to get his new mixtape to be as best as it possibly could.

Jimin crawled out of the bed quietly and walked over to his desk standing behind Yoongi, reading some of the lyrics. They made Jimin's heart beat faster because his words were just amazing.

Jimin bent down slightly, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's shoulders, making Yoongi sigh contently and closed his eyes for a split second.

Jimin hesitantly pressed his lips to Yoongi's soft cheek, taking in this peaceful moment.

"You look tired. Why are you still working?" Jimin asked placing his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I just want to put these ideas into the computer instead of paper, because I'm fed up with losing my ideas and having to restart." He replied - his voice rough, leaning into Jimin's head.

"Place the paper into the laptop and come to bed and sort everything out in the morning. You need to sleep." Jimin unwrapped his arms from Yoongi and walked in front of him, sitting down onto his lap. He snaked his arms around his waist immediately and snuggled into Jimin's neck.

"I need more cuddles like this." Yoongi breathed, tickling Jimin's neck slightly.

"Well if you come to bed you can get more, before you pass out onto the desk." Jimin giggled, shaking Yoongi's grip off of him and got up.

Jimin got into bed with Yoongi soon following, dragging his feet. Due to him being in comfy clothes he didn't bother changing into pyjamas.

As soon as he got into the bed he snuggled up to Jimin, peppering his neck with light kisses.

The kisses soon stopped and Jimin heard Yoongi's heavy breathing. He looked down at his sleeping form, a huge smile drawing on his face.

He hugged his body tigger, slightly running his fingers through the boy's hair.

"I love you." Jimin muttered sadly, pressing a kiss to his hair. Soon he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

_______

I know it's short I'm sorry, I really don't feel too good but i don't want to disappoint

Mainly fluff because why not

I hope you enjoy

Thank you for your continuing support, I love you