• twenty-one •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not
Smut warning

"It's big." Jimin giggled, turning around in the large area.

"Well it's ours now." Yoongi smiled at Jimin, who stared at the high ceiling.

"I bought it furnished, so we don't have to worry about buying crap for the house." Yoongi told Jimin, who had finally stopped looking around the room.

__

The boy's had finally settled in, they had unpacked most of their clothes and items they had brought back from Jin's and Namjoon's.

"I'm just going to order a pizza." Yoongi told Jimin leaving the room and walked to the kitchen.

A loud knock came from the door, which scared Jimin.

"Hey babe can you get that." Yoongi shouted, making Jimin huff.

However he got up off of the sofa, opening the door. No one was there but a small box was sat by the door with Jimin's name on it.

He slowly bent down and brought it back into the house, kicking the door shut afterwards.

"Who was it princess?" Yoongi asked, still in the kitchen.

"No one." Jimin told, opening the box.

A letter was sat on top of a pile of pictures. Jimin opened the letter and began reading.

'Hello Jimin,

Seeing as you forgave Yoongi so quickly, I will not stop until you realise what a terrible person he is.

He doesn't really love you. He's using you.

I was his first love, gosh I still am. He always texts me about how much he misses me and I feel bad for you. Not once has he mention you, but I know about you.

He kissed Hoseok the other day, not thinking about you. He was asking him, I promise. He told me how he had kissed him and begged for my forgiveness just like he did with you.

Here in this box is pictures with every person he has been with, before and after he was with you.

I hope you understand I am only doing this to help you out. You're too sweet to bed treated in such a way.

~ Unknown xoxo

Ps. He didn't just kiss Jungkook ;)'

Jimin stared at the letter, tears pricking his eyes. Who was this person? Why were they so desperate to ruin Jimin's life?

He shuffle through the pictures of Yoongi, seeing different girls and different guys. Yoongi either kissing them with them in his lap or in general the person sitting on his lap.

Something caught his eye, in multiple pictures Yoongi had a mint hair colour which he has now.

Maybe it's just a coincidence and he wanted mint hair again?

"What've you got there?" Yoongi asked sitting down next to Jimin on the floor.

"I think I should explain everything to you." Jimin sighed.

After a longer ten minutes Jimin had explained everything that had happened between him and unknown. Yoongi even read through the letter, but anger got the better of him and he ripped it up.

"Jimin trust me, what this person has wrote is utter trash. I would never treat you like this." Yoongi grabbed on Jimin's shoulders, pleading the boy to believe him.

"I believe you Yoongi hyung." Jimin smiled. "It could be someone who has a crush on you and they want me out of the picture."

"You're mine, and I am yours." Yoongi rested his forehead against Jimin's. "No matter how hard you try to leave, I'll always bring you back. I can't live without you."

Jimin smiled happily up at Yoongi before brushing his nose against Yoongi's.

"I've missed you." Jimin sighed.

"Jimin, I have never cried over anyone before." Yoongi told Jimin, placing his hand to his cheek. "I cried so much over you."

"I tried to be happy." Jimin told him. "I smiled. I refused to show people how I was really feeling. But Yoongi I hurt so badly."

"I know princess, so did I."

Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's roughly.

"I missed your lips." Yoongi muttered, making Jimin open his mouth so Yoongi's tongue could explore his mouth. Jimin sucked lightly on Yoongi's tongue which cause him to let out a breathy moan.

Yoongi's kiss travelled to Jimin's jawline, littering the surface with kisses.

"I missed your jaw." He muttered through a kiss, before heading to his neck.

"God I missed your neck." Yoongi breathed making Jimin shudder at the feeling.

Yoongi licked, nipped and sucked at Jimin's neck, moans leaving his mouth.

"Yoongi." Jimin moaned, grabbing onto the boy's hair.

"Mm, I love how you pull on my hair Jimin." Yoongi created another hickey on Jimin's tanned skin.

Things got heated quickly, Jimin was on top of Yoongi and was slowly unbuckling his belt. Jimn threw it away not caring about the crash sound it made.

Jimin lifted Yoongi's top up slightly exposing his pale stomach. He pressed light kisses to the exposed skin causing Yoongi to squirm.

"Get on with it Jimin." He moaned.

Jimin pulled down his jeans with his boxers, revealing his semi hard member. Jimin gave his shaft a few quick pumps to get it to it full hardness.

He slowly licked the tip, collecting some precum.

"Jimin." Yoongi moaned, grabbing his hair in his fists.

Jimin slowly pushed his mouth a little down the shaft, licking back up. Moans fell from Yoongi's open mouth.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's hair in shock, making Jimin pull his mouth off of him with a pop.

"For fuck sake." Yoongi groaned pulling up his pants as Jimin climbed off of his body, which made Jimin giggle.

"Your fault for ordering pizza." Jimin placed his self down on the sofa as Yoongi answered the door angrily.

"Thanks." Yoongi muttered slamming the door after paying.

"What an asshole." Yoongi groaned placing the two pizzas onto the coffee table.

"It's not his fault he was doing his job."  Jimin giggled opening his box of pizza and eating a slice.

________________

Yoongi's mad he didn't get Jimin

My smut gets worse and worse as time goes on and ugh shouldn't it get better?

Also more plot twists ;)

I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for your continuing support, I love you.