• eight •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Yoongi had been avoiding Jimin. Ever since the night he dreamt about Jimin he couldn't face the poor boy.

He had met up with his boss who gave him one more chance, so he had been busy writing and recording new raps.

Jimin was dropped at Taehyung and Jungkook's house at seven am until around eleven pm that day, for the past two weeks. Jimin would always end up crying into Taehyung or Jungkook before sleep took over his exhausted body.

Jungkook was becoming furious with his friends childish behaviour. Poor Jimin thought Yoongi didn't want him anymore and was slowly giving him away to Jungkook.

But one day Yoongi forgot to take him to Jungkook's. Jimin cried all day. He didn't eat nor did he sleep.

Thoughts of his old life coming back to get him scared him further. He just wanted to he able hug Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't want that.

"What do you mean I didn't drop him off?" Yoongi yelled at Jungkook, it had just pasted one am and Yoongi finally showed up to Jungkook's.

"You didn't come at all today. So you've left him by himself all day." Jungkook shouted, making Taehyung come to the door.

"Yoongi hyung." Taehyung shook his head sadly. "Poor chimchim."

"I swear I brought him here?" Yoongi groaned.

"Well you fucking didn't, go home and see if he's ok." Jungkook yelled, getting angrier with every second Yoongi stood at his step.

"But." He began before Jungkook slammed the door in his face.

Yoongi grumbled, kicking pebbles off of Jungkook's front garden, cursing at anything.

Once he arrived home, he heard Jimin's sobs.

"Chimchim?" Yoongi called, the first time in weeks he called him by his nickname.

"Leave me alone." Jimin cried.

"Jimin baby I'm sorry." Yoongi called going to their bedroom, seeing Jimin cuddled into Yoongi's side of the bed.

"I'll move in with Kookie and Taetae tomorrow." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn't look at Yoongi.

"You don't have to." Yoongi reassured him, placing his hand on Jimin.

"Well I want to." He yelled, sitting up. "You don't want me anymore. I know I'm ugly, I know I'm too clingy." Tears violently fell down Jimin's red cheeks. His eyes were bloodshot from crying so much.

"Jimin I do want you." Yoongi sighed.

"You don't. If you did you would still cuddle me and kiss my nose. But you don't anymore." Jimin refused to look into Yoongi's eyes.

"Baby." Yoongi reached out to wipe away some tears, but Jimin dodged his hand.

"Go to sleep Yoongi its late." Jimin said, moving to his side of the bed.

Yoongi let out a loud sigh.

"I've been busy with work. I want you Jimin, you're the only thing thats made and keeps making me happy." Yoongi replied. "I can't wait to come home and see you. I know I'm not showing it anymore, I'm just stressed."

"Go to sleep hyung." Jimin said coldly.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi muttered, changing in to his sleep wear and climbed into the bed.

Jimin had his back to Yoongi whilst Yoongi faced him.

"Are you not going to cuddle me?" Yoongi asked hopefully.

Jimin hesitated but turned and look at him. They held eye contact for a few minutes, neither blinking.

Yoongi showed off his gummy smile and Jimin caved, smiling back. He moved his body into Yoongi's, telling him he's forgiven him.

________

"Yoongi it's six am you should be waking." Jimin tapped his cheek lightly.

"Go back to sleep chimchim, I want to spend the day with you." Yoongi replied, grabbing Jimin's hand and lacing their fingers together.

Jimin smiled so much his cheeks and eyes began to hurt. He lay back down cuddling into Yoongi's warm body, slowly drifted back to sleep.

Jimin was awoken a few hours later to Yoongi pressing butterfly kisses all over his face.

"Yoongi stop." Jimin giggled, scrunching his nose up and opened his eye.

"Sorry your just irresistible." Yoongi laughed, placing the last kiss on his nose.

"Yoongi." Jimin giggled, but pouted his lips.

"Nope." Yoongi tapped Jimin's lips, before climbing out of the bed.

"What are we doing today, Yoongi?" Jimin asked cutely, pulling the covers from his small body.

"Shall we go out for breakfast? Then do a bit of shopping?" Yoongi asked. Jimin got too excited and jumped off the bed.

"Really?" He smiled widely, flashing his signature eye smile.

"I'm pretty sure chimchim." Yoongi smiled. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist giggling slightly.

"Thank you. I'm just going to get ready." Jimin told Yoongi, rushing out of the room.

Ten minutes later, after Yoongi had changed, Jimin stepped out of the bathroom. He had white knee lengths socks with little pink bows at the top of them, a sweater that reached to just above his knees.

"You look good Chimchim." Yoongi smiled admiring the boy.

"Thank you." He giggled spinning in circles.

"Are you wearing a beanie to cover your ears or don't you want them to be seen?" Yoongi asked, pulling a maroon beanie onto his head.

"No beanie." Jimin smiled confidentially.

They both left the house, hands intertwined, walking down to the local cafe.

Yoongi pulled out a chair for Jimin to sit down on, then pulled out a chair for him and sat down.

"Anything on the menu grab your fancy?" Yoongi asked, peering over to the younger boy.

"Can I just have kimichi please?" Jimin smiled up Yoongi.

"Anything for you princess." Yoongi smiled, grabbing Jimin's hand pressed light kisses to each knuckle. This small gesture made Jimin's heart flutter in a way he didn't understand.

Soon after their meals came and were eaten, the pair was strolling down the busy streets of Seoul.

Jimin pulled Yoongi into every store that had a cute outfit in the window, and let me tell you that was a lot.

"Yoongi." Jimin whispered, pulling Yoongi's head to his mouth so he could whisper in his ear.

"Yes?" Yoongi answered feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Can I buy something from their." Jimin pointed towards the shop that had 'Victoria Secret' in large. He looked into the shop seeing bras and panties on display.

"If you want something let's go buy you something." Yoongi smiled as the boy dragged him into the shop.

____________

Sorry this part is so short.
Also I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterda I was so busy as I had a four hour cooking exam and I was very stressed.

Thank you for the continuing support. It really makes me smile.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and many more to come :)

I'm also very emo ATM that's why the beginnings a bit sad.