• twenty-five •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

The wind whipped around Yoongi's cold body, pushing his black hair off of his forehead.

His deep breathes disappeared into the wind, as if they were never there.

Wave crashed against the sand, before falling back repeating the ever lasting cycle.

"Don't be grumpy." Jimin giggled, jumping into Yoongi's back - wrapping his short legs around Yoongi's torso.

"I'm not grumpy." He smiled, continuing his walk along the beach front.

"Jin hyung made breakfast." Jimin whispered, pressing light kisses to the area below Yoongi's ear.

"Thats nice." Yoongi hummed.

"I ran all the way down here so you could eat," Jimin laughed. "Just for you to not want to head back."

"Not my fault." Yoongi joked, grabbing onto Jimin's thighs and hoisting him up so he didn't fall off.

"I'm glad you persuaded me to come here." Jimin breathed, taking in the salty air.

"He's in jail, he can't get you anymore." Yoongi reassured once again.

"I know I know. This place just holds too many painful memories. But it has the first time we met, which is my favourite memory." Jimin rubbed his cold nose against Yoongi's warm neck, making him shudder.

__

"It's good to see you guys back here." Jin laughed, handing Yoongi a cup of black coffee and Jimin a cup of hot cocoa.

"Thanks Jin hyung." Jimin shuddered, holding onto his warm cup.

"It's nice by the beach." Yoongi told Jin, taking a sip of his coffee.

"It'd be nicer if it wasn't so cold." Jimin laughed, rubbing his red, cold nose.

"You were raised here and you can't handle the cold." Yoongi laughed, pressing his finger against Jimin's nose.

"Shut up." Jimin giggled, sipping his drink which ended with him getting marshmallow fluff on his top lip.

"Babe you've got something on your lip." Yoongi chuckled, watching Jimin blush and try to wipe it off.

"Im going to be really cliche." Yoongi laughed, leaning forward and licked off the marshmallow - pulling away afterwards.

Jimin's cheeks were glowing a bright red colour.

"Aish that's gross, don't do that to me." Jimin swatted his hand at Yoongi. "It also wasn't cliche at all."

"Oh shush, they do it all the time in the drama you watch." Yoongi pressed his lips lightly against Jimin's cheek.

"They do not. The person kisses the other person and then they pull away in slow motion and start each other in the eyes."

"So like this?" Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's plump ones.

Yoongi licked Jimin's bottom lip, which Jimin obey to and opened his mouth instantly. The chocolate from Jimin's mouth mixed with the bitter taste of coffee from Yoongi's, creating a sweet taste.

It perfectly summed up their relationship, Yoongi was always cold and grumpy and Jimin was sweet and happy. But together they made the most perfect combination and nothing could step in the way.

Not even the unknown person, who still occasionally messaged Jimin still.

Deep down they were both scared of them, why were they trying so hard to mess with this relationship?

"I don't understand why you didn't invite your boyfriend." Jungkook's voice filled the kitchen, making Jimin and Yoongi pull away from each other.

"Well for a huge reason we aren't dating anymore, so that would be awkward." Hoseok replied, sending a glare over to Jimin and Yoongi whom he had seen kissing.

Something slowly clicked in Yoongi, something he should've known a while ago.

"Hoseok." Yoongi started...

__________________

i'm back and i left it on a cliff hanger omfg

hey more dramas going to happen so like prepare yourselves.

i hope you enjoyed

thank you for everything everyones done. Even if it's just a simple read it makes me want to continue writing because people, i hope enjoy my stories.

thank you for your continuing support, i love you